Rumor has it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor has it!

Rumor has it that the Buffalo Sabres will be playing the Pittsburgh Penguins Jan 1st, 2008 at Ralph Wilson Stadium (The Buffalo Bills Stadium)! This is huge! An outdoor game in a 80,000 seat stadium!! IT IS GONNA BE INSANE, I have got to get my tickets a.s.a.p... Crosby is going to bring the heat!!!

pretty cool. i remember they did that for a game in canada a few years ago, and the crowd was insane.

welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks...Seems like a cool forum so far!
      Who played in Canada?

Comment

i believe it was oilers/canadians and the ralph will be crazy for this!
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
          i believe it was oilers/canadians and the ralph will be crazy for this!
          It was the Oil and Habs...I remember it....I havent heard anything about this game you are referring to however...I doubt it will happen dude...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            It was the Oil and Habs...I remember it....I havent heard anything about this game you are referring to however...I doubt it will happen dude...

this is all ive heard about it...

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2504
            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Chado

Originally posted by Chado1
              why........
              the.......
              .......................I doubt it will happen dude.........do you know something they don't......I've read articles where this is planned to happen.......Both parties supposedly agreed, and now it's a matter of working it out...........

Don't understand why you would say that........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

tickets

Please keep the forum updated when you know more about ticket sales. Thanks.
                Last edited by Dkngstn9; 07-13-2007, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X