Comment

gl chuck
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Nice Winner!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Chado ... beerball ... Stay out of Chuck's thread ... I do not want to see another post by either one of you in any of his threads again in this forum .. that is why we have a rant forum ...

Keep this off the All Sports Section

Thanks

hey spark ? congrats chuck !

spark ....just kick me off the board, you had it in for me since i came here ! tas each his own !

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101

spark ....just kick me off the board, you had it in for me since i came here ! tas each his own !
                your kidding right?
                jordanrules..................

Comment

I don't understand this post?? Spark is as fair as anyone here and his post to you and Chado had nothing to do with kicking anyone off the board. He's just trying to let sleeping dogs lie as this constant bickering back and forth is getting as old as the day is long. Simply just put each other on ignore would be my suggestion as this kindergarten brings nothing to the board. Baseball season is winding down and Foots is on the horizon and we ALL need to be on our game and drop all this bickering and start worrying about beating the man. Don't get me wrong as I'm on here cutting up and joking around with the best of them, but this stuff with Chuck is a totally different animal. I apologize if it seems like I'm singling you out, but this post is meant for everyone involved in this Chuck saga. Just stay away from his threads as we already know his past and let him try and earn back his trust, if that's possible, with all of us. I wouldn't be opposed to someone keeping a running record at the end of his threads everyday if you're so much inclined to do so to "protect" the newbies of the site and to help you sleep better at night.

Let's put this behind us and get back to beating the book

Good luck to us all

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    I don't understand this post?? Spark is as fair as anyone here and his post to you and Chado had nothing to do with kicking anyone off the board. He's just trying to let sleeping dogs lie as this constant bickering back and forth is getting as old as the day is long. Simply just put each other on ignore would be my suggestion as this kindergarten brings nothing to the board. Baseball season is winding down and Foots is on the horizon and we ALL need to be on our game and drop all this bickering and start worrying about beating the man. Don't get me wrong as I'm on here cutting up and joking around with the best of them, but this stuff with Chuck is a totally different animal. I apologize if it seems like I'm singling you out, but this post is meant for everyone involved in this Chuck saga. Just stay away from his threads as we already know his past and let him try and earn back his trust, if that's possible, with all of us. I wouldn't be opposed to someone keeping a running record at the end of his threads everyday if you're so much inclined to do so to "protect" the newbies of the site and to help you sleep better at night.

Let's put this behind us and get back to beating the book

Good luck to us all

Must agree buddy!!! I need to stay out of that politics forum!!! it is exhausting in there. Like my daddy said....politics and religion.

Lets listen to them guys!!! PEACE
                    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Please give me the link to where I had in for you ..... I do not remember ... thanks

Comment

I put those i dont like on ignore, currently there is only 1 there. If you guys dont like Chuck, here is a grand idea, put him on ignore and then you wont see what he has to say.

Spark doesnt have it in for anyone, period. End of that discussion
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          I put those i dont like on ignore, currently there is only 1 there. If you guys dont like Chuck, here is a grand idea, put him on ignore and then you wont see what he has to say.

Spark doesnt have it in for anyone, period. End of that discussion
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                          X