X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer Milloy Cut by Pats

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=1607519

What are the Pats drunk or something???

All too often fans criticize players for holding out to get more money or not living up to their side of the deal by not honoring a contract they have signed.

If a team can just as easily go back on their word with the guy who has been the team captain for the last 3 years... well like The Who said "We won't be fooled again."

If this isn't the first small baby step towards some kind of work stoppage, I don't know what is.

I will personally never criticize an NFL player for holding out in an effort to get paid up front again.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

He wouldn't take a pay cut and there is no guaranteed contracts in football. The pats 2 draft picks are both playing extremely well and they had the option of one of them taking his place. Who has money left to pick him up? I wouldn't be shocked if he were back if not then see ya Lawyer!

Comment

Are they that " Deep "

at that position ? And hes been a steadfast corner for years [ he will be claimed ]

Waynes not gonna like this news ?

Thanks for the tip bigjimt !

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[ I see you noticed Wayne ]
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

BYE,BYE, Lawyer...... TRUST me they will be fine without this CRYBABY on the team!

Comment

WOW!!!:eek:

I must admit this was NOT the reaction I thought I'd see from you Wayne.
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

A bad move on the Patriots part.

Comment

2 Words Jim

OVER RATED!

Now if it was Ty Law then i would not be a happy camper! :D

Comment

BC, old Bill is a defensive genius and i think they will be fine!

Comment

Wayne, maybe a little over-rated, but can still help them , right

Question - - how long before Steve Spurrier gets fed up with Trump CandiDATTTE as their running back

he cant block, is lazy in practice, missing his assignments

but is quicker than wind

Comment

Steve don't care he just wants to throw the ball anyway! :D

Comment

REDSKINS OFFENCE

3rd and inches and he is throwing 40 yard bombs

SHIT I CANT WAIT

Comment

Milloy is a saftey not a corner, don't forget they got Rodney Harris from SD...and they also got Antwan Harris who can play that position, but he is no Milloy...They say his skills have diminshed somewhat but he is still a team leader....Don't be surprised if the Cowboys pick him up...Bill Parcells drafted him originally.

Comment

???

looks like he might be playing on sunday vs the team that just let him go!!!!!just what i have heard....buff states that if he joins their team he will start on sunday.....REVENGE for two now!!!!!!!!...i'm on the bills sunday if he does!!!!!!even if everyone loves the pats :D

Comment

Working...
                          X