Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN: BOSOX's SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN: BOSOX's SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happen to this team? please someone tell me. they can't hit. they can't pitch. I 'm not sure who I hate more, the yankees or the red sox. THEY BOTH SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN KISS MY ASS ONCE AND FOR ALL
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

it is a long season...there are ebbs abd flows...ups and downs.....still in first....maybe you should stop betting them and you would not look like such a pouter....

also the plural of red sox is red sox...not sox's...

take a deep breath and relax...you will never make it betting with this outlook

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      it is a long season...there are ebbs abd flows...ups and downs.....still in first....maybe you should stop betting them and you would not look like such a pouter....

also the plural of red sox is red sox...not sox's...

take a deep breath and relax...you will never make it betting with this outlook

just take a look at the posts....more then half start with some one sucks with the 99 exclamation marks and the thumbs down.

Gets old real quick.

Comment

stop gambling.
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

last time I checked the red sox had a pretty nice lead in the AL. maybe they didn't cash for you just like they didn't cash for me last night with beckett. ups and downs my friend, I can't feel sorry for red sox fans, especially when your in first place.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
            stop gambling.

Comment

ACTUALLY BASEBALL SUCKS!! Save your Money. BET FOOTBALL!!ITS way more EXCITING

Comment

They have the 2nd best record in MLB and lead their division by 10.5 games.

Comment

Working...
                X