Sunday MLB plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday MLB plays!

Picked up some cash yesterday thanks to a Seattle and over Seattle parlay. 4-4 overall on all posted plays.

Here is what I got so far for today.

953 St. Louis -110
    955 Washington +135
    958 Philly -122
    978 Kansas City -101
    963 Arizona +106

Good luck!

Good luck today, Bryce.

Comment

BOL today Bryce Like to see the Phills in there.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl Mark

Comment

bryce

Originally posted by bryce
          Picked up some cash yesterday thanks to a Seattle and over Seattle parlay. 4-4 overall on all posted plays.

Here is what I got so far for today.

953 St. Louis -110
          955 Washington +135
          958 Philly -122
          978 Kansas City -101
          963 Arizona +106

Good luck!
          gl today.....I noticed you said you had a parlay with Seattle, and Over......this supports what I said, that some books allow the same teams on parlays, and some don't.......this may put to rest some emphatic statements from members such as "you can't parlay the same teams", etc........

Bring those bad boys in my man.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck, bryce!

Comment

good luck
              THINK BLUE

Comment

y-HAPPY FOURTH MY GOOD FRIEND !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  gl today.....I noticed you said you had a parlay with Seattle, and Over......this supports what I said, that some books allow the same teams on parlays, and some don't.......this may put to rest some emphatic statements from members such as "you can't parlay the same teams", etc........

Bring those bad boys in my man.....kapt
                  I don't remember seeing that. BetCRis, bigonsports or whatever the name they are using thses days allows it. The only time I have had trouble with that is in NCAA football. Sometimes it will give me a invalid combination message. Usually with a big favorite of 28 points or more and a total of 47 for the same game. Usually it is not a problem!

Comment

Good Luck Bryce
                    THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Looking like 3-2 today...nice Dog win with the Nats!! Up a little for the day!! Rooting right now for the Dodgers which was a late play.

Taking Detroit -1.5 +115
                      and over 9.5 Even cash. If Detroit gets swept so be it. I would think worse case I split but not laying the current -178.

Good luck gentlemen!!
                      Last edited by bryce; 07-01-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                        Looking like 3-2 today...nice Dog win with the Nats!! Up a little for the day!! Rooting right now for the Dodgers which was a late play.

Taking Detroit -1.5 +115
                        and over 9.5 Even cash. If Detroit gets swept so be it. I would think worse case I split but not laying the current -178.

Good luck gentlemen!!
                        I should have said a late play....that wasn't posted!! The Dodgers..don't want to mislead on what I posted...Come on TIGERS!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X