Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigers aren't going anywhere in the playoffs with a bullpen like that!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers aren't going anywhere in the playoffs with a bullpen like that!!!

The may lead the entire league in all offensive categories but with that garbage bullpen come playoff time they're done IMO...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

meant to type "aren't" in the title of this thread not "are" LMAO...

Comment

I love this team..not like sexually or nothing but they should of won it last year. JMO but they win it all this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
        I love this team..not like sexually or nothing but they should of won it last year. JMO but they win it all this year!!
        this coming from a Tribe fan you need to rethink your thoughts lol
        THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          Not sexually huh....thought they were full of a bunch of studs Mark?....LMAO....

They have a great team its just the bullpen is SO shitty....Todd Jones is the biggest joke ever....and he didnt even come in tonight....

Comment

In the playoffs you really need a QUALITY bullpen to win it all IMO....

Comment

Detroit vs Boston in the ALCS ..................

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Detroit vs Boston in the ALCS ..................
                Couldnt agree more Wayne....and the Bo Sox bully will out play the Tigers and win in 6....

Comment

Hey Wayne...can you change the "are" to "aren't" in the title of the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                    this coming from a Tribe fan you need to rethink your thoughts lol
                    Not really a tribe fan...my girl was pissed off that I had two Lesbians kissing as my avatar...so I quickly changed it. I do like the tribe BUT I like the lesbians more haha...I bet with my money...ALWAYS..never with my heart as I don't ever have a fave team...never....I moved to Ohio from Pittsburgh 6 years ago and I don't think I said a word about them Steelers when Pittsburgh won the bowl... Cowher is from my high school he was a 1976 grad and myself 1984( I am guessing but pretty sure about the dates!!) We played under the same coach Bill Yost!! Yes this is true info...Bill Yost is the man and still living in Carnegie PA... OK how stupid is this..I am long winded LOL!!! Ya think!!! Anyway MLB, NFL players ETC... all make more cash than I do! ...GL Bird!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Not sexually huh....thought they were full of a bunch of studs Mark?....LMAO....

They have a great team its just the bullpen is SO shitty....Todd Jones is the biggest joke ever....and he didnt even come in tonight....
                      This will change. Jim Leyland will make it happen!! I do believe that they will give Jones every chance to come around...but by mid August if he isn't performing they will make a deal....Jones has burnt me many times and so has JENKS from the Sox...Jenks came through tonight!! Just my opinion my friend!

Comment

It would probably help if the SPs could field the position, also. Remember in the WS last year when the pitchers made errors in every game?

And the pen is absolutely brutal.
                        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I'm a tribe fan, have been all my life. I would not count them out of it. CC and Carmona are capable of matching up with anyone right now. Both could win 20 if they stay healthy and get a little luck. Westbrook, Lee and Byrd are hit or miss right now and its not even July yet. They did pretty good in a 10 stretch againt Detroit/Boston/Detroit about 30 days ago, but thats not September or October. Our closer is not lights out, but seems to escape most of the time.

Comment

Probably goochering myself by posting this in the 7th inning, but I'm really liking the Tiger bullpen on this particular evening.

Comment

I know and Jones had nothing to do with this...just to set the record straight my point is I never favor a home team from where I live..if anything I bet against that home team coz I hate the hype around it...Always very cautious to take a HOMER!! That was my point about Pitt Steelers--and Cowher--hopefully I wasn't to sarcastic...no harm intended.

Comment

Working...
                              X