No announcement yet.

Copa America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get Argentina at even money or better, that's the play in the final. They're absolutely rolling right now. The third place match is a crapshoot. I wouldn't waste any money on that one.

Comment

U-20 final anyone have a pick ?

hey bud just got done watching brazil roll, I did think argentina was going to win, but I never bet against brazil. scaaary.

I noticed the final between argentina and mexico is being played at 7:45, I don't know much about the U-20. they have argentina at -105 I think mexico is + 220

Does anyone have a pick for this game, especially you ctt, I know you know what your talking about.

anyone familiar with soccer feel free to give your pick.

speaking of soccer I am also looking at Houston FC in the MLS they are -200 but from what I have heard they shouldn't have a problem winning, soccer anyone ???

Comment

The value is with Mexico. Although this isn't the U-20 final, these are 2 of the 3 best teams in the tournament. Still hard to believe that Argentina fell apart like they did against that particular Brazil team. Sometimes the name does win you games.

Comment

thanks for you input. I noticed the U -19 games tommorrow.
          are you interested in any of those games, personally I like portugal, but I am not sure of who the team is made up of ?

spain looks like an easy winner, but a big risk, Is it worth the risk? appreciate any help.

Comment

Working...
          X