No announcement yet.

Copa America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you, Chado. I took a quick hiatus from this tournament after I realized that I know the CONCACAF teams much better than CONMEBOL. It was also disappointing to see the American team miss sooo many chances against Paraguay the other day and to have the 3-1 scoreline not really reflect the run of play at all. On the other hand, this goal by Freddy Adu in the under-20 world cup made up for it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/Dimhil/video/4119143

I'm playing the US +220 tonight for 0.5 unit, but wasn't sure if I wanted to post since the play is half from my heart and half from my brain, but I really think these youngsters don't want to come away empty-handed and they've got nothing to lose in this game. So I'll say.

0.5* USA +220

Comment

Whats up dude?

Do you like anything today in the U-20 tourney...my buddy bets soccer and wants to know....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I've got pending wagers on Mexico -260 and Chile +120 tonight. I'm considering a very small nibble on Poland and/or Zambia. Mexico is my largest play for the night, I think they win by 2 or 3 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
          I've got pending wagers on Mexico -260 and Chile +120 tonight. I'm considering a very small nibble on Poland and/or Zambia. Mexico is my largest play for the night, I think they win by 2 or 3 goals.
          Thanks pal!!!

Comment

ctt thanks for that adu video been tryin to find it sick goal
            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I'm joining you on Mexico, hate laying -270, but no way they should lose

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
                Yea my buddy said that he just took them "asian handicapp" Mexico -1 for -145 so if the win by one its a push and by 2 goals or more is a winner....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Yea my buddy said that he just took them "asian handicapp" Mexico -1 for -145 so if the win by one its a push and by 2 goals or more is a winner....
                  That's a solid bet. Since pinnacle shut me out, I've been relegated to money line plays. Otherwise I would have played the -1. Good luck to all who played.

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                    ctt thanks for that adu video been tryin to find it sick goal
                    Yeah, no kidding, right? If the US is to have any prolonged success on the world stage in this sport, it lies on his shoulders. Players who can do what he does are rare in any sport.

Comment

I would've played that too. My site has -2.5 (+110) I'm not laying 3 goals.

Comment

Yeah, I would never lay 2.5 for even money unless it was a local over-30 team against Barcelona.

Comment

Nice calls on both Chile and Mexico!!!

You called that Mexico game exactly, they were up 2-0 in the 90th minute and won by 3 (thats by "two or three goals")!!!

Comment

Viva Mexico

Comment

got em again ctt, nice job.

Comment

Nice call... My book wouldn't let me play it. Any thoughts on the Mexico vs Uruguay game or Brazil vs Argentina??

Comment

Working...
                                X