lil help from the fam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil help from the fam

I'm sure there are plenty of threads already started on this subject so if someone could link me that would be great...Are you guys still playing online? from what i've heard it's easy to get the money on, but getting it off is tough. Is this true? I'm looking to use either betjamaca, or betcris....is there a consensus on which is best? Thanks
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Originally posted by vondie
    I'm sure there are plenty of threads already started on this subject so if someone could link me that would be great...Are you guys still playing online? from what i've heard it's easy to get the money on, but getting it off is tough. Is this true? I'm looking to use either betjamaca, or betcris....is there a consensus on which is best? Thanks
    I used betcris but they have switched all US people over to Bookmaker. I have withdrawn 1 time. I just got them to send me a check via mail.. It has nothing about any gambling stuff on it and my bank cashed it without any questions. It took 5-7 days to get my check.

Comment

thanks....bookmaker's deposit methods seem odd....they easy?
      1 = $25

Comment

thanks....bookmaker's deposit methods seem odd....they easy?
        I use my debit card when i make a deposit. Ive never had any problem at all with them..

Comment

oh really? who do you bank with? i don't think my debit card will work
          1 = $25

Comment

oh really? who do you bank with? i don't think my debit card will work
            Im a member of a federal credit union

Comment

I made a betcris deposit back in March, right before they switched to bookmaker via Westurn Union. All went smooth and easy. I then made a withdrawl in early April and got the check w/o any hassles in less than 10 days. Same as TMAC said, nothign odd about the check, was from a US address and drawn on a US bank.
              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

vondie! what up bro? almost put out an ambert alert on ya. good to see ya back posting

Comment

haha, hey molta, how's it goin? I don't do much bettin after football season....then mid summer i start getting the itch for it again...so then i follow you clowns on the bases. Can't wait for football!
                  1 = $25

Comment

Working...
                  X