Macs Friday Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stern162
    TMAC, why don't you tell the kapt to start on this guy before he starts telling you to keep accurate records and lines? Where are this guys lines and record? plus one and half -300 LOL. you know I once liked the kapt.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127106
    lmaso,stern!

ones completely different than the other coverboy from what i seen has answered all the ? possible ,lol.........
    its a take it or leave it system ...omg let it be!

as for tmac/ kapt ....seems these guys been around awhile !
    one calls the other out, im sure for reason !
    its kinda like ....lets be honest / to tell the truth,,, imo !

i could go on, as i was a member of a private board before
    i came here , this happens all the time ! but above all , i commend kapt ...well done ! no disreguard to tmac as he has his record keeping method , just some should know the difference

its all good guys

Comment

Stern162

Originally posted by Stern162
      TMAC, why don't you tell the kapt to start on this guy before he starts telling you to keep accurate records and lines? Where are this guys lines and record? plus one and half -300 LOL. you know I once liked the kapt.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127106
      I might have known you would be the one, or one of the ones, to try and compare these 2 in record keeping........

Your hatred for Neil (CoverBoy) has carried over from previous arguments you had with him, and unjustifiably so....

As I explained to another person who inquired about the same thing, you're not comparing apples to apples......

Neil, ALL ALONG, has stated he WILL NOT keep records, and UNITS won on the games, cause it's too time consuming....

He also said, he would keep WON/LOSS records ONLY on the TOP RATED plays....This he has done....

T MAC, simply made an error.....I don't think he realized that keeping the difference in * rated plays, was not near as devastating to UNITS won/lost records.....

T MAC's attitude and response to my inquiry, IMO, was totaly professional, and readily shows that he wants to do the right thing....

I have offered to help T MAC track, and retrofit the proper figures....He acknowledges the error, and is willing to atone for it.....What more can you ask of a person....Class act in my eyes.....I'll get with him, and we'll initiate the update....It's only fair.......

Stern162---weren't you the same guy that got banned for a while, for trying to stir up shit with Neil, over the same thing...

Posters above, have tried to clarify the difference for you....The 3 Wise Men, of which I'm part of, and Neil being the main Cog to our Wheel, clearly states, when they are hi-lines, middling opportunities, potential parlays, gives his opinions, and more importantly, clearly states....

Here's the fvkn plays....Do as you wish with em, here's what I recommend, been cold lately, lay low till the dice start rolling our way, bang the hell out of it, formula dictates this play---but I personaly don't like it, etc., etc.,

These are some of the things Neil throws out there for all to see....And numerous times, he has stated, he WILL NOT, keep the records of anything but the TOP DAILY plays....

He puts em out there for info for all to see, and help guide em if they are leaning one way or the other....He's gone 5-0, 4-0, and 9-1 on Opinions....Never included em in any type of record....

I don't know what your problem is with Neil, jealousy, or something.........You're an ingrate, and not a very sturdy contributor to this Forum, IMO, and your lil gig about, I used to like the Kaptain, is just rolling right off my back right now....

Just when I was proud, thankful, for T MAC to handle this the way he did, and strenthen my belief, in that, anything can be worked out, if both parties are willing, and as I started to feel good about this issue, you come in with your unsolicited, erroneous, negativities, yet ANOTHER TIME....seems to be your MO......
      Last edited by Kaptain; 06-23-2007, 06:33 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
        I might have known you would be the one, or one of the ones, to try and compare these 2 in record keeping........

Your hatred for Neil (CoverBoy) has carried over from previous arguments you had with him, and unjustifiably so....

As I explained to another person who inquired about the same thing, you're not comparing apples to apples......

Neil, ALL ALONG, has stated he WILL NOT keep records, and UNITS won on the games, cause it's too time consuming....

He also said, he would keep WON/LOSS records ONLY on the TOP RATED plays....This he has done....

T MAC, simply made an error.....I don't think he realized that keeping the difference in 8 rated plays, was not near as devastating to UNITS won/lost records.....

T MAC's attitude and response to my inquiry, IMO, was totaly professional, and readily shows that he wants to do the right thing....

I have offered to help T MAC track, and retrofit the proper figures....He acknowledges the error, and is willing to atone for it.....What more can you ask of a person....Class act in my eyes.....I'll get with him, and we'll initiate the update....It's only fair.......

Stern162---weren't you the same guy that got banned for a while, for trying to stir up shit with Neil, over the same thing...

Posters above, have tried to clarify the difference for you....The 3 Wise Men, of which I'm part of, and Neil being the main Cog to our Wheel, clearly states, when they are hi-lines, middling opportunities, potential parlays, gives his opinions, and more importantly, clearly states....

Here's the fvkn plays....Do as you wish with em, here's what I recommend, been cold lately, lay low till the dice start rolling our way, bang the hell out of it, formula dictates this play---but I personaly don't like it, etc., etc.,

These are some of the things Neil throws out there for all to see....And numerous times, he has stated, he WILL NOT, keep the records of anything but the TOP DAILY plays....

He puts em out there for info for all to see, and help guide em if they are leaning one way or the other....He's gone 5-0, 4-0, and 9-1 on Opinions....Never included em in any type of record....

I don't know what your problem is with Neil, jealousy, or something.........You're an ingrate, and not a very sturdy contributor to this Forum, IMO, and your lil gig about, I used to like the Kaptain, is just rolling right off my back right now....

Just when I was proud, thankful, for T MAC to handle this the way he did, and strenthen my belief, in that, anything can be worked out, if both parties are willing, and as I started to feel good about this issue, you come in with your unsolicited, erroneous, negativities, yet ANOTHER TIME....seems to be your MO......
        thanks Kaptain thats what i wanted to say just could not find the words lol
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          903 Chicago Cubs ML (Zambrano) 5* -110 Kruise POD
          922 Dbacks ML (Webb) 3* -164
          906 Indians ML (Carmona) 2* -164
          905 Minny Twins ML (Bonser) 1* +106
          910 Blue Jays ML (Towers) 1* -108
          911 Dodgers ML (Lowe) 1*-130
          929 NY Yanks ML (Igawa) 1*-115

GL ALL!!
          4-3 on the day for -1.25 Units. I just added in the lines i had when the wagers were in.

Comment

Working...
          X