No announcement yet.

Macs Friday Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude the BAA for Hirsh is only .252 and for Towers its .279....

Don't know where you came up with .326?
    Last edited by Chado1; 06-22-2007, 02:52 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      This an overall average of everybody who has faced him all season?

I am showing a BAA of only .252 for this season...2007...

This is from the website that i use..

Jason Hirsh #48 | Colorado Rockies

IP 84.2

W-L 3-6
      SV 0
      ERA 4.78
      Ks 58
      BB 34
      OBP .326

Errors 0

Comment

on base percentage...not batting average...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          on base percentage...not batting average...
          Oh shit your right my fault.. I clicked on the wrong thing.. I still like the Jays here.. If they get into the bullpen i give the edge to the Jays..

Comment

BOL Tmac on a few myself.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl mac!

Comment

Good Luck Mac
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

good luck
                  THINK BLUE

Comment

Kruise POD WINNER!!!!!! SWEETTTTTTTT

Comment

T MAC---the Old Kaptains got a question for ya.....I noticed in your records thread, that you show + so many units......

How can you show units, when you don't show lines....You are using the * ratings, and adding and subtracting them....that's not units.....

Example 6-16...you show 3-3 for 0*---actualy -1.37 units
                      6-17....you show 3-4 for 0*----------actually -1.61 units
                      6-18....you show 2-2 for -2*.............actually -3.00 units
                      6-19....you show 4-2 for +7*.............actually +4.75 units, a difference of 2.25 units.....

Lets take just these 4 days, difference of 10.73 units.....divided by 4 days = 2.68 units a day you're taking credit for and didn't earn, thus for the last 70 days, at that pace, you would be as many units down, as you claim you're up....

Now I'm just bringing this up, cause you've expressed that you are concerned about newbies getting bad info, or forced plays, that's why you don't (quote) "flip a coin" to put one in the Kruise....cause it's not fair to the newbies.....quoting you.......

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't intentionaly, do this, but there is no way a person can maintain an accurate record, show units won, and never show the lines......records by star ratins mean nothing, as I illustrate below....It's the units as determined by the lines/odds x the * rating....

You're showing the units based on the star rating, and that doesn't work.....

5* win at -147.........+ 5 units
                      3* Lose at -175...................-5.25 units
                      1* win at -113.........+ 1 unit

Now by your math, you go in the records forum the next day, and say 2-1 for +3*'s, and then add em in as units.....

In actuality....you were
                      2-1 for +0.75 units.....

I've back tracked your plays for a while, and this is a pettern of consistency for the whole season......

I would like to see you back track, and others as well, and see what I'm talking about.......It's pretty drastic a change....

Hope you take this in the right way, retrofit your record, and keep em according to lines used/units won or loss.....

PS---you didn't show lines, so I used either scores and odds, or the lines jimmy posted...They are close enough tp prove my point........

Anxiously awaiting your reply....kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well just for you Kaptain since you picked me out of every member on this forum I will go and change my stuff from Units to *. I will then try and go back to all my plays and find the lines if i can and then do it as units won/loss just for you. And from now on I will post my lines and what im risking/winning.

Comment

T Mac

Originally posted by TMAC951
                          Well just for you Kaptain since you picked me out of every member on this forum I will go and change my stuff from Units to *. I will then try and go back to all my plays and find the lines if i can and then do it as units won/loss just for you. And from now on I will post my lines and what im risking/winning.
                          Thank you for the very professional and immediate reply.........

The easiest way to do it, is pick your games, go to the calendar in scores and odds, back track with the ending odds and scores, adjust accordingly, unless you have the lines/odds you used written down somewhere.....

And I appreciate you saying you're gonna do it just for me, but in reality it's done for fairness to Newbies who may look at the record, and say Geez, this guy is way ahead, when in actuality, he's not......

Not to mention, it's the right thing to do......If you wish, you could give me, a certain time frame to back track, and I'll try to do em for ya, and help you If I can.....I'm offering, and once again, thanks for the attitude and approach you took with this issue.....kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                            Thank you for the very professional and immediate reply.........

The easiest way to do it, is pick your games, go to the calendar in scores and odds, back track with the ending odds and scores, adjust accordingly, unless you have the lines/odds you used written down somewhere.....

And I appreciate you saying you're gonna do it just for me, but in reality it's done for fairness to Newbies who may look at the record, and say Geez, this guy is way ahead, when in actuality, he's not......

Not to mention, it's the right thing to do......If you wish, you could give me, a certain time frame to back track, and I'll try to do em for ya, and help you If I can.....I'm offering, and once again, thanks for the attitude and approach you took with this issue.....kaptain
                            Feel free to get my email from a mod and if you want your more than welcome to help me out.. Thats alot of plays to go through I just do it that way because its easier for me to keep track of by that # of *'s.. But i agree if im putting units there i should keep it like you suggest...

Comment

TMAC, why don't you tell the kapt to start on this guy before he starts telling you to keep accurate records and lines? Where are this guys lines and record? plus one and half -300 LOL. you know I once liked the kapt.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127106
                              Last edited by Stern162; 06-22-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162
                                TMAC, why don't you tell the kapt to start on this guy before he starts telling you to keep accurate records and lines? Where are this guys lines and record? plus one and half -300 LOL. you know I once liked the kapt.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127106
                                dont even go there man what are you trying to prove.Coverboy does not keep a record and Tmac is not trying to claim he has a better record or whatever.Baseball is a hard thing to keep records on anyway because of the differnt lines.
                                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X