No announcement yet.

KB - A little Redneck Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the name Patrick Carpentier is listed he'd be a good one also.

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
      Fellows also is not listed. So what I will probably do is have

Stewart
      Harvick
      Montoya
      Ro Gordon

And then based upon any qualifying or what ever news I see either keep Mears, or replace with one of the ones I mentioned, or maybe see someone else who is running well to put in there but there is not much under the names I threw out there before
      Never helps when 2 of your guys get caught up in the same wreck running in the top 10

Comment

Fuck Montoya
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Never helps when 2 of your guys get caught up in the same wreck running in the top 10
          Harvick is a punk. He should of slapped around Montoya. Damn it was looking really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Fuck Montoya
            IT WASN'T MONTOYA'S FAULT!!!!

Comment

IT WASN'T MONTOYA'S FAULT!!!!
              Whatever, that dude is a menace on the track. Now they are stopping his Busch Ride (like how I know all this information?) and what he NEEDS is more "seat time" not less.
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Whatever, that dude is a menace on the track. Now they are stopping his Busch Ride (like how I know all this information?) and what he NEEDS is more "seat time" not less.
                If you watched the replay and still think it's Montoya's fault, I'm not going to argue any further. I agree he gets in his fair share of tangles on the track, but this one wasn't his fault.

Comment

If you watched the replay and still think it's Montoya's fault, I'm not going to argue any further. I agree he gets in his fair share of tangles on the track, but this one wasn't his fault.
                  Ok, fine, let's say this one wasn't his "fault".

But his driving is not safe, let's agree on that, and he needs a lot more time behind the wheel.

People (even his new Team mate Stewart) have said this about Kyle Busch in the past, but I feel he is one of the better drivers now.
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Ok, fine, let's say this one wasn't his "fault".

But his driving is not safe, let's agree on that, and he needs a lot more time behind the wheel.

People (even his new Team mate Stewart) have said this about Kyle Busch in the past, but I feel he is one of the better drivers now.
                    Kyle Busch is still out of control. He has better car control than Montoya is why he doesn't cause as many accidents though. Shrub is a tremendous talent. I think Montoya is too, but I do feel he needs a little more seat time, and cutting back his Busch schedule should have been made next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Kyle Busch is still out of control. He has better car control than Montoya is why he doesn't cause as many accidents though. Shrub is a tremendous talent. I think Montoya is too, but I do feel he needs a little more seat time, and cutting back his Busch schedule should have been made next year.

As far as Ky Busch goes in regards to talent, I actually read somewhere that said, Junior needed the move to Hendrick to EVER compete for a championship due to their "best in racing" equipment. Where as the writer felt that Busch will be able to contend for a championship no matter where he goes.

That being said, I don't think Montoya is there yet
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BillMill71
                        As far as Ky Busch goes in regards to talent, I actually read somewhere that said, Junior needed the move to Hendrick to EVER compete for a championship due to their "best in racing" equipment. Where as the writer felt that Busch will be able to contend for a championship no matter where he goes.

That being said, I don't think Montoya is there yet
                        You just like throwing little jabs in there don't you?

I agree Montoya is not there yet either. What's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          You just like throwing little jabs in there don't you?

I agree Montoya is not there yet either. What's your point?
                          Just mentioning the talent level thing, you said he was good. Just read the article, I think Sports Illustrated a few weeks ago or something.

Point is, hard to say he was not at fault when he is always involved in crap. Although Harvick mixed it up against Stewart, so YOU ARE RIGHT, it may have been Harvicks fault. Just know that Montoya has been a little danngerous this year
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Just mentioning the talent level thing, you said he was good. Just read the article, I think Sports Illustrated a few weeks ago or something.

Point is, hard to say he was not at fault when he is always involved in crap. Although Harvick mixed it up against Stewart, so YOU ARE RIGHT, it may have been Harvicks fault. Just know that Montoya has been a little danngerous this year
                            IT WASN'T HARVICK'S FAULT EITHER!

Comment

• Ok, Montoya didn't cut Truex off? How did you see it?
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Ok, Montoya didn't cut Truex off? How did you see it?
                                I saw it as Truex getting a little too aggressive on the restart, getting into the back of Juan and pushing him way too fast off into turn 1 where he couldn't get control and spun out into an innocent Harvick.

Comment

Working...
                                X