My thoughts for Sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts for Sunday...

Haven't posted here in ages, but I'm back betting again, so might as well become an active member again...

Parlay Phillies and over 9.5 -- 100 wins 365:

Remember what happened when Schilling went 8 2/3 without giving up a hit in a 1-0 victory? I'm assuming the same for Verlander. He's coming off an emotional high, and that spells disaster for the following outing. Looking for Philly to put up at least 8 in this one, which makes this a worthwhile play, especially I'm getting the Phillies at +122 and the over at +110 for a nice payout if I catch this one

Devil Rays +107 vs. Rockies

Kazmir's on the mound trying to avoid an interleague sweep by Colorado. Thinking the lefty pitches well and the D-Rays respond with some run support, making this a solid dog play.

Yankees -175 vs. Mets

I know it's crazy to bet against El Duque when I'm laying this much chalk, but Wang's been very solid recently, and showed Brandon Webb who the real sinkerball king is in the major leagues. Can't see the Mets scoring more than 3 runs off him, which means a Yankee victory.

Also leaning towards...

Diamondbacks/Orioles under

Angels/Dodgers over

Cleveland -190 (I know I'm laying a big ML, but I can't see any way the Braves can beat the Indians two games a row, especially with Carmona pitching)

All plays are listed pitchers only...Best of luck to all!
    I'm not a gambleholic...I'm a WINAHOLIC

Good luck with the good looking card Kawshon! Thanks for posting

Comment

Gl "k"
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl and thanks for posrting

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Kawshon ... Welcome Back
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kawshon
            Looking for Philly to put up at least 8 in this one, which makes this a worthwhile play!
            I hope thins doesn't happen as I have the Tigers w/Verlander

BOL with all the plays bud and thanks for posting!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Yeah, Chado...I noticed that I was on opposite sides from you, but that's my opinion of the situation. Hit a 2-teamer yesterday with the Phillies and the under (squeezed that one out in the 9th with a 9 run total, men on second and third with one out and Guillen batting), so I'm gonna stick with what worked yesterday.

Best of luck to all today! Let's card a winner!
              I'm not a gambleholic...I'm a WINAHOLIC

Comment

Working...
              X