Saturdays Arena Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Arena Football

this is the 1st play all season on arena football but im just looking for someting to keep occupied until this interleague garb is done.

160-DALLAS-14.5
    Last edited by seaofred; 06-16-2007, 01:50 PM.
    I AM A NITWIT

break it in gently Sea O----get to the hole first, gently enter, and take from there, by just re acting......gl to ya man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

lol,thanks kapt,...i think,...lol
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

well we got the win on dallas tonight,but it looks like i lost all my followers except the two good friends of mine.hope spark and kapt had them i know i did......work tomorrow so won't be around,...happy fathers day to all dads out there,...ill be saying a prayer for mine as he is passed away but not forgotten,...nite guys
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
            well we got the win on dallas tonight,but it looks like i lost all my followers except the two good friends of mine.hope spark and kapt had them i know i did......work tomorrow so won't be around,...happy fathers day to all dads out there,...ill be saying a prayer for mine as he is passed away but not forgotten,...nite guys
            Was golfing and stuff most of the day Mark and didnt see this. I am your friend too buddy!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I played em and thanks;don't know much or care much about Arena Football, but figured since it was your only play, it was worth a small shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Was golfing and stuff most of the day Mark and didnt see this. I am your friend too buddy!!!

hey CHAD i definately know that buddy,i was only refering to the 2 that replied.you don't have to think that i left you out pal as your right there buddy,....good luck with all your action.

SAVAGE also a great thanks to you and im glad you made something on it
                I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                X