• Show
Clear All

• MLB Saturday!

Playing these 6-16-07

910 Red Sox -1.5
    Over 9 Sox/SF 9Even

916 Indians -105
    Over 9.5 Even

I am a over bettor in MLB just like the KAPT... I can't help it...some sports I like unders and others such as baseball---it is the over..

Today is my dad's birthday. He would be 70 today. My dad died of cancer 7 years ago and around this time it is always a tough time for me. Fathers day and his birthday always coincided. I just hope all you men and women at BC have your dad or remember them in some way. Life is so short and you can never replace lost time. If you still have your PAP, Dad, or pops...... or whatever you call him I hope you have a special day with him and FAMILY!!

Happy Fathers day(one day early) to all the fathers in the BC family!!

bol bryce

Comment

Bryce

Originally posted by bryce
      Playing these 6-16-07

910 Red Sox -1.5
      Over 9 Sox/SF 9Even

916 Indians -105
      Over 9.5 Even

I am a over bettor in MLB just like the KAPT... I can't help it...some sports I like unders and others such as baseball---it is the over..

Today is my dad's birthday. He would be 70 today. My dad died of cancer 7 years ago and around this time it is always a tough time for me. Fathers day and his birthday always coincided. I just hope all you men and women at BC have your dad or remember them in some way. Life is so short and you can never replace lost time. If you still have your PAP, Dad, or pops...... or whatever you call him I hope you have a special day with him and FAMILY!!

Bryce---gl to ya today, and I certainly hope that fond/favorable memories of your Dad Prevail in your mind.....His BD paralleling Fathers Day, has got to be tough for you.....

Thanks for the kind words re Fathers Day, and with my 6 Sons, it's a special day for me....They never fail to recognize their Old Papi on this day.....It's the wording on the cards, that make it all worth while.....

Have a good day my man, and you're right, The Old Kapt loves his OVERs in MLB.....get em in----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Today Bryce ....

Bryce, today is also my father's birthday. He would also be 70. He died 12 years ago, complications after heart surgery.

I know exactly what you are going through. Birthday/Father's Day is also a tough time for me. Time heals all, but the fond memories will NEVER go away. To be honest with you, I'm tearing up now.

God Bless You Bryce, and all of our Fathers.
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl Mark

Comment

good luck today Bryce, i know how tuff times like these are, just know he is in a better place than we are and waiting on you to be with him God Bless
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck bryce

Comment

Originally posted by bryce

God Bless Buddy ... It gets easier but you will NEVER forget ...

Lost my dad back in 1964 ... On Fathers day ... He was 34 .. I know what you are going through ...

Good Luck today and always ... and thanks for sharing .. hope it helped

Comment

Gl Today Man
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    Bryce---gl to ya today, and I certainly hope that fond/favorable memories of your Dad Prevail in your mind.....His BD paralleling Fathers Day, has got to be tough for you.....

Thanks for the kind words re Fathers Day, and with my 6 Sons, it's a special day for me....They never fail to recognize their Old Papi on this day.....It's the wording on the cards, that make it all worth while.....

Have a good day my man, and you're right, The Old Kapt loves his OVERs in MLB.....get em in----kapt
                    Thanks Kapt I hope you enjoy it. 6 of them huh!! WOW! I am sure that was challenging but as equally rewarding!!

Comment

Thanks to all who responded...LSU last night I was up painting until 1:45 in the morning. Came onto bettorschat and this all just spewed out. You know what brother I had tears in my eyes myself as I do now. Thanks Spark and JT for the kind words and sharing. You guys are the best!!

Comment

Good Luck Bryce..
                        THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Working...
                        X