Wickman Imploding !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wickman Imploding !!!!!!!!!

every time i have a nice dog at +160 or above i get screwed over in the bottom of the 9th
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Originally posted by tech fan
    every time i have a nice dog at +160 or above i get screwed over in the bottom of the 9th
    Yeah same here.. I took these over rated fucks at +175

Comment

go ahead Clevland blow your lead also
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

go ahead Clevland blow your lead also
        Im against ya on that one i took Florida

Comment

A Fucking error by the Braves ties the god damn game up.. Minny about to win it now

Comment

Unfucking real.. A God damn +175 braves team with Tim Hudson on the mound pitches a damn gem against one of the best pitcher in the majors and shuts them out through 8 innings and then they put in fatass over rated bitch assWickman and the motherfucker blows the fucking save and loses the game.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just lost the Florida game as well.. fuck it im done

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Just lost the Florida game as well.. fuck it im done

this shit sucks for real i cant believe it i hate fucking interleague play
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

All of this has been happening during INTERLEAGUE...thats your answer....when teams play their own leagues it wont happen as much...dont get me wrong...it will still happen but NOT as frequently IMO....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    All of this has been happening during INTERLEAGUE...thats your answer....when teams play their own leagues it wont happen as much...dont get me wrong...it will still happen but NOT as frequently IMO....

what i dont get is that if the batter is not familiar with the Pitcher than the pitcher is at an advantage.If some of these millionare closers even tried to watch the first 8 innings of a game to see what the hitters are looking for what the hitter takes what he drives to the opposite field.It just gets to me when people dont do their homework.If i was a closer i would be taking notes all series long so when i do come in i have a good idea on how to pitch him.If its regular season baseball then in my opinion both players have faced each other and advantage is no one but you cant tell me the CLOSER should not have a huge advantage in Interleague play.
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

what i dont get is that if the batter is not familiar with the Pitcher than the pitcher is at an advantage.If some of these millionare closers even tried to watch the first 8 innings of a game to see what the hitters are looking for what the hitter takes what he drives to the opposite field.It just gets to me when people dont do their homework.If i was a closer i would be taking notes all series long so when i do come in i have a good idea on how to pitch him.If its regular season baseball then in my opinion both players have faced each other and advantage is no one but you cant tell me the CLOSER should not have a huge advantage in Interleague play.
                      I HEAR YA...You would think that the closer would have a huge advantage but for some reason it is working out the opposite....WEIRD....
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

give the job back to Soriano...

Comment

Working...
                        X