living on the edge-second half play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    y-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,NOW WE GO TO SCHOOL-FUCKING MIRACLE !!

omg this makes up for the Braves lossss WOOO HOOOOOO Varsity Dogs for everyone
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Had faith in ya TKN1 never even sweated it.And i got it at 87.5.Nice job
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Boy-talk about luck. Like an idiot, I played the opening second half line of Cleveland - 1 1/2 and over 89 and because of buzzer beater somehow won both pieces.

Comment

tkn3-that was a dime turnaround for me on that three-a fucking thousand bones-i can't believe it-i never shit out like that-i feel like that guy that caught two running perfect cards to make four of a kind-LOL-I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO SLEEP FOR A WHILE-WHAT A RUUUUSSSHHH !! !! PS-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO // STYLING AND PROFILING !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            Boy-talk about luck. Like an idiot, I played the opening second half line of Cleveland - 1 1/2 and over 89 and because of buzzer beater somehow won both pieces.
            never underestimate the power of TKN1
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              PS-UNCLE SAVVY-I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK-HOW FUCKING LUCKY WAS THAT-AFTER THEY LET 20 SECONDS MELT OFF THE CLOCK-LOL !!

Comment

PS-UNCLE SAVVY-I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK-HOW FUCKING LUCKY WAS THAT-AFTER THEY LET 20 SECONDS MELT OFF THE CLOCK-LOL !!
                Yeah Chung-we both for a change lucked out big time on that one;it is nice to be on the right side of a "backdoor" once in a while.

Comment

Chunger I thought you needed over 160 for the game after the 2nd half bet...regardless of that 3 it was 162??

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                    never underestimate the power of TKN1
                    I hear ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Chunger I thought you needed over 160 for the game after the 2nd half bet...regardless of that 3 it was 162??

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST THREE THAT PUT IT ON 160-BUT SAVAGE NEEDED THAT LAST ONE !!

Comment

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST THREE THAT PUT IT ON 160-BUT SAVAGE NEEDED THAT LAST ONE !!
                        PS-WHEN I BET IT CHADO-THE LINE WAS 88,I BOUGHT A POINT AND A HALF AND LAID 23 CENTS IN JUICE,WHICH IS ALL MUTE NOW-LOL !!

Comment

"we're living on the edge"-AEROSMITH IN DA HOUSE !!

Comment

Chung-Can you imagine if Phil Stool handicapped football and he had Cleveland as his GOY?;on his comp. tape tomorrow, he would be bragging about it til the cows came home trying to create the impression that it was in the bag all the way.

Comment

Working...
                            X