Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

out of retirement-IRONCHUNG NBA // RECORD 14-7 // THURS. DOUBLE PLAY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    guys just got that nervous tingly feeling at tip-off,thats why i love gambling,thanks monte,wayne,and pappy for the best site on the net hands down,guys i swear i am not making this up,i do not get that tingly feeling when i have sex anymore-only gambling-30 years and i still get anticipation jitters-THIS STUFF IS WAY BETTER THAN COKE OR PUSSY !!
    bump for the legend of zelda !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

GUYS-MY RECORD GOES TO 14-9,BUT I LOST nothing tonight,if you saw my second half post-"living on the edge"-i bet everything i lost on the game on the second half over-it was the fucking miracle of miracles !!

Comment

GUYS-MY RECORD GOES TO 14-9,BUT I LOST nothing tonight,if you saw my second half post-"living on the edge"-i bet everything i lost on the game on the second half over-it was the fucking miracle of miracles !!
        tkn3-that was a dime turnaround for me on that three-a fucking thousand bones-i can't believe it-i never shit out like that-i feel like that guy that caught two running perfect cards to make four of a kind-LOL-I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO SLEEP FOR A WHILE-WHAT A RUUUUSSSHHH !! !! PS-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO // STYLING AND PROFILING !!

Comment

nice job again tkn1
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Dude your off the fuckin' hook .....

WLB

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
              Dude your off the fuckin' hook .....

WLB
              we are partying in tkn3-techfan's thread-you are encouraged to join the party-is everything big in texas ??

Comment

Chungster----I too loved the OVER, and at one time, they were on pace, early in the game, then the lull set in.....I got extremely lucky with that last secon 3 pter...I had the Cavs +3.......Lock and load, good run in the NBA----keep em coming....NCAA FB is coming, and we're getting ready right now.....kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

guys just got that nervous tingly feeling at tip-off,thats why i love gambling,thanks monte,wayne,and pappy for the best site on the net hands down,guys i swear i am not making this up,i do not get that tingly feeling when i have sex anymore-only gambling-30 years and i still get anticipation jitters-THIS STUFF IS WAY BETTER THAN COKE OR PUSSY !!
                  couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X