Adam Everett to miss 4-8 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Everett to miss 4-8 weeks

It wasn't quite like the Joe Theismann snap, or the Cincinnati lineman in that Super Bowl, but a collision with Carlos Lee broke the fibula of Houston SS Adam Everett, which will produce a hole in the steady defense, but will add at least 50-60 points of BA production from the spot.

Painful to watch though. Good kid, all glove, no stick, and now could use a pegleg from the Kap'ns storage chest.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Thanks for the update GrandPa...was unaware of this...that will be a huge loss for them defensively....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Happened in the 4th inning today.
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

ouch... great glove that kids got
        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Thats a nasty bone to break----hate to see anyone get hurt, but at such a young age, just starting his career........

He'll be back, but it's gonna take a lots of work......

I have 2 extra Peg legs in my Cabin, and you're welcome to use one of em.......The leg was carved out of a tree from the "Fibulus Islands" right off the Greece Coast.....damn hard word....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer, Skip, but for now I'll wait and see if the offensive boost trumps the drop in defensive efficiency, and perhaps ends up being a blessing.

Just the same, keep one of 'em on ice, or no, wait, that's probably not the preferred storage method, but just an expression, ......bah, heck, ------you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X