Janitors, Maids, and Witches Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janitors, Maids, and Witches Special

Break out the fresh brooms. Were it not for an And-One foul of Nowitzki LY, Spurs might be playing for 5th title in 9 years tonight, giving the State of Texas 7 of the last 14 NBA titles. And if D Fisher hadn't made the miracle 3 for LAL, it may have been 8 of 14, and 6 of the last 9! Can you say modern-day DYNASTY?

Either way, the SA Spurs legacy is cemented with a 4-game sweep of the up-and-coming LeBron & Cos. SA respect is long overdue, and cashes in tonight. All the Big Fundamental does is WIN.

Largest play of the year on :

SA -3
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

good luck gramps,i think its over tonight also
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I like the play too GrandPa...I think I am going to take them -1

BOL with the Spurs tonight!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl to ya GrandPa---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks all.

I ended up wheeling SA -3 w/:

1)Bos ML

2)Stl/KC OVer 10.5

3)Atl +1.5

4)Atl +165

4 separate two team wheels, since I already lost the 2T w/ A's/stros Under.

Needless to say, I ned a SA cover, or I will be going undercover...for a while
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

OMG

I know it's not the worst beat of all-time, but don't bother trying to console me. And the Braves meltdown should have been an omen.

9 games outta 10, no shot is attempted, and even if it is, its 35% chance of making it, so F me.

I'll still do the Kruise, but I am under a rock for a while. Love you all, but, F me

Comment

Sorry about the bad luck you had at the end of the game.You were on the right side.Come back strong after this interleague crap is done
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
              X