• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Thursday: It's Not Over, But It's Over

Playoffs YTD 4-5 -0.6 units
    2* 2-1 +1.8 units
    1* 2-4 -2.4 units

I haven't posted a playoff play in nearly three weeks because I couldn't find any line value or anything I really liked. But I REALLY like tonight's game.

2* Cavs +3
    I thought Cleveland played terribly Tuesday, yet they almost won the game and might have if the idiot with the curly hair doesn't hog the ball with 15 seconds left. I look for a much improved effort from the Cavs tonight as the pressure is now off and they know they can't win the series. I expect a little bit of a letdown from the Spurs. Three points is a lot in a game like this. Caveat: There is a solid longterm trend to play against teams down 3-0 in the finals and I am bucking it here.

1* Cavs/Spurs OVER 175
    This is a very low number. I expect tonight's game to be very much like Game 2, just as Game 1 was a clone of Game 3. San Antonio played with great intensity on defense Tuesday, helping to keep the score low. As stated above, I think it'll be looser tonight. I also expect Cleveland's supporting cast, which has been embarrassing this series, to finally step up with a supportive home court and a little less pressure. I see this game in the upper 180s.

GL with the plays tonight gris ...

Fenway
    MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
    Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
    Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
    Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
    5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
    NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

BOL with the Cavs and over tonight gris!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

Yea I agree that Cleveland played terrible the other night and almost won. But if you think about it, San Antonio's big 3 didn't play there best either and they still won. On the other side BIG. GL with the over!

Comment

Good Luck Gris
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gris good luck!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Allow me to excuse myself while I go to church and thank the lords of basketball.

Comment

Working...
                  X