NBA plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA plays!!

Running late--saw my boy Bryce tonight and he let me in on a secret!!

Take Cleveland ML
    Under 179-----this will be my bigger play this evening!!

36-28 overall in the NBA playoffs!!
    Come on Cavs----

good luck
    THINK BLUE

Comment

BOL tonite Bryce Like Em.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck on tha playz, bryce!

Comment

Well can't really complain!! A split is a split could be worse!!

Wish the Cavs could of came through the under was never in doubt!!

Comment

GREAT call on the Unders Bryce......that was incredible how few points were scored.
            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
              GREAT call on the Unders Bryce......that was incredible how few points were scored.
              Well hell my man---the other night I thought Spurs should be favored by 4...at least I was close hitting the spread...I don't think I am playing this game four...IMO these are the toughest to play...Cleveland will pack it in or play for all they can...on the other hand Spurs....want to win at home...perhaps relax...that is why I think a 3-0 series SUX!!! SB keep posting...not for DRAMA sake but I saw some good things in NCAA hoops out of you... I think posting has helped me pick and choose a little more to be selective...I still bet a lot of games...don't get me wrong...but it gets personal per se...Makes me want to win more!!! TAKE CARE SB---

Comment

I know I need to post daily......I may start once the NBA is finally over. I probably will post some College World Series plays this weekend. Yeah, I will probably layoff Game 4 too. I may put just a little on the Spurs ML.
                Yeah, I have become alot more disciplined and WON alot more by being much more selective as well. We will see.
                Hey, I really appreciate your insight last night with the DRAMA. I hate that all happened, but what do you do? Like I said, I don't lose any sleep over it, but I don't like "messes" either. But it is what it is, and this Forum has been really good to me. Your words were well taken. I appreciate it dude!
                "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                  I know I need to post daily......I may start once the NBA is finally over. I probably will post some College World Series plays this weekend. Yeah, I will probably layoff Game 4 too. I may put just a little on the Spurs ML.
                  Yeah, I have become alot more disciplined and WON alot more by being much more selective as well. We will see.
                  Hey, I really appreciate your insight last night with the DRAMA. I hate that all happened, but what do you do? Like I said, I don't lose any sleep over it, but I don't like "messes" either. But it is what it is, and this Forum has been really good to me. Your words were well taken. I appreciate it dude!
                  Take care buddy and I wish you the best of luck!! talk to you soon!!

Comment

Working...
                  X