NBA is horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA is horrible

I usually really enjoy watching playoff basketball but this finals is fucking horrible. 25 point lead at halftime. get the fuck outa here! this is a joke. just shows how bad the eastern conference is. cant wait to unload on game 3.

Dude....don't blame the NBA because the WRONG team is playing the Spurs. The weak ass Cavs have NO business there, if any one is to blame it is the fucking PISTONS!! Its the so called "KING" and his court of jesters!! lol
    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
      Dude....don't blame the NBA because the WRONG team is playing the Spurs. The weak ass Cavs have NO business there, if any one is to blame it is the fucking PISTONS!! Its the so called "KING" and his court of jesters!! lol
      How is the wrong team there? They won each of their playoff series just like the Spurs did no?

Comment

Yes you are right they did WIN the series....so the right team maybe there. But this CAN'T be the BEST team in the East....but you are right I was wrong, the right team not the wrong team is there. Unfortunately, I refuse to believe that the Pistons would be getting beat like this. But you are right, the RIGHT team is there.......its just that the right team SUCKS!!
        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I hope you have sweet dreams about Lebron tonight

Comment

I will!!! Of all the $$$ he is making me as each game of this pathetic series goes by......I should send him a Thank you card!!
            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

There is no way the Pistons would be getting wooped like this. I knew the Spurs were looking really good going into the finals and would probably win no matter who they played but this is pathetic. Grant it Clev made it here but they are not a good TEAM. As a Pistons fan I was embarassed that they lost to Clev not mad I think we all wanted to look away like we just saw some fat chick we banged the previous night when we were hammered.
              Good luck Clev fans just look at this finals as a learning lesson because you guys have NO shot. Don't get made its just the truth you and I both know it.
              Last edited by FATCAT; 06-11-2007, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                I will!!! Of all the $$$ he is making me as each game of this pathetic series goes by......I should send him a Thank you card!!
                Hopefully you bet on them then when they were 6-0 ATS in the East Conference Finals.
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

I for one didn't maybe thats why I'm bitter!! That would have been a nice money train to be on.

Comment

Working...
                  X