Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA San Antonio/Cleveland

35-28 overall in the NBA playoffs.
    Winning both sides plus the 2nd quarter under in Game 1.

Taking San Antonio -7.

Not playing a total tonight.
    175???? HMMM-seems like they are putting the fishing pole out there for some over betting. Small lean on the under...

GL for whomever you play!

gl to ya Bryce----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl Bryce
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck, bryce!

Comment

good luck bryce
          dave
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

BOL with the Spurs tonight Mark!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              BOL with the Spurs tonight Mark!!!
              Thanks Mr. Hamilton...how are you doing buddy?

Comment

Nice comeback by the CAVS. Woke me up real quick... They have a lot of heart. You have to give them that. SPURS wanted to coast...perhaps rest a little...who knows. Cleveland is not dead here by any means. SA went to UTAH and in game three this is where UTAH arose...I will not be suprised and am already leaning on CLeve for the game...my guess is Spurs will be favored by four... Good night all.

Comment

Nice call on the Spurs bro! Hope all has been well

Comment

Bryce......Boy do I hope it is the SPURS -4.....I can't get enough of that. This is a horrible Cavs team. One man show, I will be amazed if this is not a sweep. The only reason they came back is exactly what you said, the Spurs could rest and get ready for two in Cleveland. NEVER was the outcome or the cover in doubt after halftime!!
                    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                      NEVER was the outcome or the cover in doubt after halftime!!
                      You know you were shaking in your boots when the Cavs got it down to 8

Comment

Bryce......Boy do I hope it is the SPURS -4.....I can't get enough of that. This is a horrible Cavs team. One man show, I will be amazed if this is not a sweep. The only reason they came back is exactly what you said, the Spurs could rest and get ready for two in Cleveland. NEVER was the outcome or the cover in doubt after halftime!!
                        Well buddy i was worried---it got me out of bed...maybe I am off on the line...maybe it will be higher---possible 6 perhaps..NBA and home advantage is huge in the playoffs---final---Good luck SB-

Comment

Well I did turn it over from the College World Series game, but the intelligence of that young team came shining through with the FOUL on the 3 pointer and the free throw and we are back up by 12!! No problem!! IMO
                          "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                            Nice call on the Spurs bro! Hope all has been well
                            Thanks Kb--good to hear from you!! Things are great. Hope you are doing the same. Best wishes to ya!!

Comment

Well I did turn it over from the College World Series game, but the intelligence of that young team came shining through with the FOUL on the 3 pointer and the free throw and we are back up by 12!! No problem!! IMO
                              You may be right but this is the NBA and that worries me from the get go!!! Take care SB!

Comment

Working...
                              X