Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twins Are The Worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Are The Worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cost me a boat load tonight. fuck the orioles too. everyone loved those two. they killed me tonight, I'm sick in tired of betting losing teams that can't HIT
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

fuckin twins couldnt get a hit.. about to be swept by lowly washington!
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

yep, I'm another one that got burnt on them tonite

Comment

Twinkies toasted me too

Comment

I layed off the game, cause it actualy, "Looked too good" to me......Now today, I take the Twins..........

Lock and Load for Sunday my man, Saturday is past us.......

I'll cap a game, and when it looks that easy, I lay off, cause it usually is.......Sorry you got burnt on it, now use the same team today, and recoup your losses....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

At 3 to 1...???
            Santana & the Twinkies was not a play at -305... no matter how good it looked on paper..drop a 3 to 1 and bam!...you basically gotta hit your next 3 bets just to get your $$$ back..not a good move..especially with Santana pitching like a mere mortal and backed up by an enemic lineup...
            Sorry......lively dogs are much more savery in bases...and if you like favorites, never lay more than 140 or 150....ever.
            Last edited by SPREADWINNA; 06-22-2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

i had the Nats yesterday for 1/2 unit. posted it here. that IMO was strickly a value bet for me. no way i'd lay that juice ML or RL
              with any team unless they were white hot, i dont care who's on the bump
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I don't know how this will come off but....

here's a free tip: Don't ever bet a team at that price, and don't give me that crap that you put it in a parlay, you still bet a sub-.500 team at -380 or higher. I suggest looking into whether betting is for you, as this is not an intelligent business decision.

my 2nd free tip is that betting interleague, most of the time, is much more difficult that betting normal games. Happens every year, just much more difficult to predict.

When everyone else loves a couple of teams, its still you that is betting with your real money, so take responsibility for the choices you made.

have a nice sunday.
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

way too much juice i dont care who pitchin even the worst teams win bout 1/3 of games and the nats beat smoltz twice this yr. i had nats +2.5 -115 wish i had em straight up
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Bump..
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X