No announcement yet.

How many does Lebron James get tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many does Lebron James get tonight?

Just throwing a little gas on the fire here but i am guessing

27 points

Tomorrow you mean....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

None,........and Thats A Fact
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Tomorrow you mean....
        okay okay tomorrow...shows you how much i follow hoops

Comment

0 tonight. 31 tomorrow

Comment

he might get "SOME" tonight ????? think!!!!!
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

whether he gets 16 or 46, can he/will they win? lolol

Comment

Originally posted by CarlinsComedy
                whether he gets 16 or 46, can he/will they win? lolol
                I agree with that.. What does it matter what "The Chosen One" gets?? His team will still lose..

Comment

IMO (just for you Kappy) EXACTLY my point...........doesn't matter......they are going to lose. But to ALL the Lebron fans it does! That is how they measure his GREATNESS.......God knows it can't be by Finals WON!! BWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I just want it to get over so I can collect my C note from KB and spend my time telling you how GREAT the ROCKET IS!! But I know it will be tough for you Lebron fans to see your "best player in the NBA" getting beat by the Spurs. But hey He got them there.....and by gosh thats what makes him something "very special"
                  "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

wow....it was just a simple question and soonerbud wants to go down the same road again......man....you seem smart, but in the same breath kind of arrogant and inflexible......i think for some reason you were the kid who got an A and had to tell everyone......just seem like you are a my way or the highway type of guy.....

now your next gloating topic is clemens.......

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                      IMO (just for you Kappy) EXACTLY my point...........doesn't matter......they are going to lose. But to ALL the Lebron fans it does! That is how they measure his GREATNESS.......God knows it can't be by Finals WON!! BWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I just want it to get over so I can collect my C note from KB and spend my time telling you how GREAT the ROCKET IS!! But I know it will be tough for you Lebron fans to see your "best player in the NBA" getting beat by the Spurs. But hey He got them there.....and by gosh thats what makes him something "very special"
                      so how many points??

Comment

26..............I think he penetrates a lil more, charges the basket, and attempts to draw some fouls.....I think he'll be at the foul line lots more tomorrow.....

Thant answers your question to the Board....

I must've missed the questions as to who's gonna lose, who's the best, and totaly missed your reference to Clemens, who beat a pittsburgh Pirate team that Bats 250 and now has a 4.50 ERA, and thats against one of the worst, if not the worst team in MLB.....

That's proves he's the Savior doesn't it.....??????????

Sorry, I missed all these questions, TwoTon, but you must written/asked em in the Arrogese Language, cause just a couple understood ya.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Again Tony and Kappy.......IMO as I mentioned above.....why does it matter how many he will score.........they are going to LOSE AGAIN!! So my answer as I stated above is IT DOESN'T MATTER. Unless of course you all mark his greatness in how many he scores in a LOSING effort. So to entertain you, he scores 22 tommorrow.......Hell someone has to score for that crappy CAVS team. IMO ( just for YOU Kappy, don't want to be controversial or throw out in slurs lol)
                          "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

29 pts and they cover tha spread!

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                              Again Tony and Kappy.......IMO as I mentioned above.....why does it matter how many he will score.........they are going to LOSE AGAIN!! So my answer as I stated above is IT DOESN'T MATTER. Unless of course you all mark his greatness in how many he scores in a LOSING effort. So to entertain you, he scores 22 tommorrow.......Hell someone has to score for that crappy CAVS team. IMO ( just for YOU Kappy, don't want to be controversial or throw out in slurs lol)

i did not ask for a dissertation....simply how many points tomorrow......you obviously feel the need to flex your ceberal muscle to all us commoners who know nothing about sports....

let me guess.....hmmmm....you knew i was going to say that.....

wow....incredible......for someone with so much knowledge please grace us with more winners!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X