Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boom-ANOTHER KICK HAS LANDED-IRONCHUNG SUN. NBA // PLAYOFF RECORD 14-6 // DUDES !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Chungster on the cavs also..
    THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

BUMP!!! Get your bets in boys and girls!!! This HOT pick is free yea thats right FREE pick on the Cavs!!!

PS - thanks for the comment in my thread Chunger!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

y-OK ITS TIME TO BOOGIE-WOOGIE !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

spurs gonna roll!.....wow!

gnite cavs.........maybe next year.

Comment

well guys we had been having a good run,nice run in hoops,big winner in the belmont yesterday,SORRY FOR THE BUM PICK ON CLEVELAND !! i'm going to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              well guys we had been having a good run,nice run in hoops,big winner in the belmont yesterday,SORRY FOR THE BUM PICK ON CLEVELAND !! i'm going to bed...

no problem tkn1 why going to bed so early the late night is great for the tkn work
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                no problem tkn1 why going to bed so early the late night is great for the tkn work
                not a very good loser tkn3,last look we were down 27 near the 4th,how bad is it now ?

Comment

been watching hannibal,saw,and final destination on sci-fi,its scary movie night !!

Comment

guys the nba is over for me,final tally 14-7 // most of my losses have involved cleveland,no feel at all for this team,and lucky to win game one // see you guys in next years playoffs,hit a nice score on rags to riches,collecting my money and chill for a few days,baseball is my toughest sport to cap but may start posting some plays after a little R and R !! !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                      guys the nba is over for me,final tally 14-7 // most of my losses have involved cleveland,no feel at all for this team,and lucky to win game one // see you guys in next years playoffs,hit a nice score on rags to riches,collecting my money and chill for a few days,baseball is my toughest sport to cap but may start posting some plays after a little R and R !! !!

NBA and baseball no doubt the hardest to cap IMO... Get some rest CHUNGEROO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X