Question About Jorge Posada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Jorge Posada

Perhaps a Yankee fan or anyone for that matter can explain how this guy, who has never even hit 300 before, is leading the league in hitting with a lofty average way above 300?
    Is he doing something different this year, or as I suspect is he just off to an unusually good start and will drift back to his more customary average by the end of the season?

He is usually a much slower starter, and he has caught a lot of games the last 10 years, so I expect he will slow down considerably. If I had him on my fantasy teams I would be looking to trade him shortly. Strangely, I have always considered him pretty clutch, but I think he is hitting 100 points lower with RISP this year

Comment

For some reason he gets better with age... I can't tell you whats going on with him but my fantasy team is loving it!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        For some reason he gets better with age... I can't tell you whats going on with him but my fantasy team is loving it!!
        Yeah same here.. And what is so funny about it is.. When I drafted him everyone started laughing about me taking him.. Even one person (And im not saying names.. YOu know who you are) even said I love when people takes players from their fav. teams.. Well looks who is laughing at the moment!

Comment

I got Jorge on my fantasy team too. But why trade him? The catcher postion is not that deep. Mostly bums imo.

Comment

Working...
          X