No announcement yet.

Picks For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne, I had an account with Pinny and they turned away US customers...so I thought. Do you have an account with them still?
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Wayne, I had an account with Pinny and they turned away US customers...so I thought. Do you have an account with them still?
      No, i only have accounts with the 4 i listed in post #28

Comment

Fucken S.F. up 7-3 in the 7th and they end up losing 9-8 on a walk-off in the 9th. Bastards should have won that game!

Comment

cocksucking twins
          Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Continuing my NASCAR obsession in Wayne's thread, my book cancelled all wagers with today's rainout/postponement. You need to re-place the wagers for tomorrow's makeup (at least I had to). Race starts at noon eastern and I think it stays on Fox

Comment

Wayne, love your picks. u are the man. I'm very new to the site. mostly pick hoops for the site. what's your feel on tonights bos/yanks and with the o/u 9.5 if you do at all. thanks for your help so far this season. keep up the great work.
              trimsknows
              THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
              your word is your bond

Comment

I would go Boston & Under. I'm passing on the game myself but with a cold damp night i lean towards the Under and the home team.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                  Continuing my NASCAR obsession in Wayne's thread, my book cancelled all wagers with today's rainout/postponement. You need to re-place the wagers for tomorrow's makeup (at least I had to). Race starts at noon eastern and I think it stays on Fox
                  Thanks gris!

Yes, i have to place my wagers again as well. Damnit, i won't be able to see the race and i hate coming home just to see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Thanks gris!

Yes, i have to place my wagers again as well. Damnit, i won't be able to see the race and i hate coming home just to see the results.
                    TIVO and tell er'body to STFU .... except for the Mrs. of course ....

Comment

Working...
                    X