One play for Sunday... GOY 5 units!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Nice hit dude...I was at the game...12 rows up from home plate...you have to read my post about what I was yelling at Guillen....

I was loving it when he got tossed.....LMAO....

he sucks balls. they are gunna get smoked against the Yankees in this next series. Great GOY, that two straight game of the months ive hit and 1 and 0 in game of the years!
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      Good for you

I think out of all of this, you should have learned the following....

A) Take into consideration how highly/poorly rated Bull Pen Pitchers are

B) Take in consideration how long a starting pitcher usually goes, B4 the BP has to take over.......

These are but 2 of my daily attributes I account for when capping.....But 2 Big Ones....

When you consider
      Toronto's Marcum 2.2 ERA -WHIP of 0.8
      Sox's Danks 4.6 ERA- WHIP of 1.51

Jays batting 252
      Sox 234

Sox on Road 13-15
      Jays at home 16-13

Jays BP ERA one of the best in MLB at 3.40
      W Sox BP ERA one of the worst at 5.26

and couple in the fact that

Danks usually goes 5.3 inning per start B4 BP enters, and
      Marcum usually goes 6.3 B4 his BP enters.....well....you do the math

as you can see, these are some big factors in MLB, and if everyone looked at em prior to Game, they wouldn't so readily be saying damn BP blew it again for me....BP is a part, a BIG part of capping IMO....

ask yourself this question....what % of todays Pitchers go beyond the 7th inning, much less throw a complete game....

Good call, for the winner, that's what counts, but leave frustrations out of your Capping.....Could've been a different scenario if Buehrle was pitching.....know what I mean...

Best to ya CML----kapt

Congrats on the call bud!!! Looking at what the Kapt had to say, it reinforces my feeling that I don't know shit about capping games. This is the very reason I do not post games...I just do not have the insight that some of the very best cappers have. I will admit that I tail every play I make, and I cannot thank the people around here enough. I enjoy the hell out of sports betting, and will continue to tag along on the plays!!! Thanks again to everybody!
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
        he sucks balls. they are gunna get smoked against the Yankees in this next series. Great GOY, that two straight game of the months ive hit and 1 and 0 in game of the years!
        The White Sox dugout was like 20 feet from me and I kept yelling at the top of my lungs "Guillen you suck....why dont you bring MacDougal in!" LMAO....he definately heard me everytime and the one time he turned and looked right at me....LMAO...I was thinking of you the whole time I was heckling Guillen!!!

LMAO....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          The White Sox dugout was like 20 feet from me and I kept yelling at the top of my lungs "Guillen you suck....why dont you bring MacDougal in!" LMAO....he definately heard me everytime and the one time he turned and looked right at me....LMAO...I was thinking of you the whole time I was heckling Guillen!!!

LMAO....
          haha thanks buddy im just glad i was on the right side this time when the White Sox bullpen blew it again
          Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
          1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
            haha thanks buddy im just glad i was on the right side this time when the White Sox bullpen blew it again
            EXACTLY!!!

The place errupted when Lind (of all people) ripped that 3 run, bases clearing double to right center with 2 outs....that was HUGE!!!

As soon as they took Danks out of the game and went to the bullpen I knew we had a chance too...LMAO...

Fuck Guillen...he was bitching that Overbay was going through his swing when he got hit? Now Lyle is out for 4-6 weeks with broken bone in his hand...FUCK GUILLEN!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X