Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dogs have come out of the box howling tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs have come out of the box howling tonight!

Atl Won Now KC- SF-Chi White Sox, Detroit, Washington all up and looking for the promise land.
    Now where is my Rally cap ---the one signed by Ernie Els- Wait he doesn't win either- I'm screwed!!!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

lol not looking good for me either i had the Yankees but losing a parlay with Clevland Padres Tampa bay all 3 are losing
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

still TIME .............LETS GO

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        lol not looking good for me either i had the Yankees but losing a parlay with Clevland Padres Tampa bay all 3 are losing

CLEVLAND JUST TIED IT UP
        PADRES JUST TIED IT UP
        COME ON TAMPA BAY
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          CLEVLAND JUST TIED IT UP
          PADRES JUST TIED IT UP
          COME ON TAMPA BAY
          WELL U GOT ONE MIRACLE......I LUCKED OUT WITH CLEVELAND TOO....THANK YOU RODD JONES....OTHERWISE THE NITE WAS SHIT

Comment

Ther are nights that make capping games seem like there is no way to win at this. Just flip a coin. Overall, dogs were the order of the day! Nice comback by Cleveland but the Padres was just not to be! Thats why money mangement is a winner! I count 6 winners and the Yanks were very small closing favs. A couple of favs and the rest of the dogs howling in the night games. Shit happens!
            Last edited by Spearit; 06-01-2007, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
              Ther are nights that make capping games seem like there is no way to win at this. Just flip a coin. Overall, dogs were the order of the day! Nice comback by Cleveland but the Padres was just not to be! Thats why money mangement is a winner!
              TRUE LOL

Im just frustrated with the hot and cold nature of it. Im up and i plan to stay that way

Comment

Thendy grab San Diego as soon as you can for Saturday! Its at -170ML - take the RL. Germano is on fire! Speigner pitches a high whip of over 2!
                Last edited by Spearit; 06-01-2007, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Two of My Dogs Are Barking, the Other Dog Just Got Put On A Stick With Mustard

spearit. My dogs are still hanging in. I have three individual plays on Minny, Cincinnati and Baltimore. I also have all three in a three team parley at 12-1. All three games are close so I can lose as easily as I could win. Balti at +220 would be nice. OH OH, Chavez HR for A's. Game tied. That's what I mean about happy one minute, sad the next.

PLAY THE YANKEES TOMORROW.
                  Last edited by thesandman; 06-01-2007, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Thanx Sandy- Miss your posts on dogs. I picked Minny on a parlay with the Padres (Lost) -I also had them on Montes Glavine shirt contest. Good to hear from ya!

Comment

Working...
                    X