Yankees/Sox In Game Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees/Sox In Game Thread..

I know but we always have one so damn it lets roll! Sox had basesloaded in the 1st and didnt score a run! LETS GO YANKEES!

3-0 good guys..Come on fuckers help me out here!

Comment

Pedroia is a pesky hitter

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        3-0 good guys..Come on fuckers help me out here!

i guess the definition of goodguys means:
        1) steroid monsters (giambi, clemens)
        2) cheaters - A-Rod
        3) asshole teammates - A-Rod staying in a seperate hotel
        4) traitors - J. Damon - claiming the sox will run away with it ( i would have told him to fuck off if i was on the yanks)
        5) pussy hound cheaters - A-Rod

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          i guess the definition of goodguys means:
          1) steroid monsters (giambi, clemens)
          2) cheaters - A-Rod
          3) asshole teammates - A-Rod staying in a seperate hotel
          4) traitors - J. Damon - claiming the sox will run away with it ( i would have told him to fuck off if i was on the yanks)
          5) pussy hound cheaters - A-Rod
          You forgot to add.. Beating the Red Sox last night to that list as well.. Boy you haters are out in full force arent ya?? And let me ask you this.. Are the Yankess the only team that has players that fall under these catagories?? Im sure there arent right??

Comment

You forgot to add.. Beating the Red Sox last night to that list as well.. Boy you haters are out in full force arent ya?? And let me ask you this.. Are the Yankess the only team that has players that fall under these catagories?? Im sure there arent right??

as far as the cheating on their wives you are correct.....The other stuff like the a-rod cheating (even joe torre said it was bush) is exclusive to your team...

i think wakefield should not be allowed to pitch against the yankess anymore....also francona always has the hook too late, except most nights he gets bailed out...

i am a yankee hater...since i was born....nothing new to that....if you are a sox fan...you are a yankee hater....PERIOD!!!

i do not know if you have ever been to one of those games...you would know why.....i have been to at least 40 yankee/sox games......and i never get tired of hating the yankees......however, let me say this......there were many yankee teams i respected....however, i can not say that now.....

Comment

as far as the cheating on their wives you are correct.....The other stuff like the a-rod cheating (even joe torre said it was bush) is exclusive to your team...

i think wakefield should not be allowed to pitch against the yankess anymore....also francona always has the hook too late, except most nights he gets bailed out...

i am a yankee hater...since i was born....nothing new to that....if you are a sox fan...you are a yankee hater....PERIOD!!!

i do not know if you have ever been to one of those games...you would know why.....i have been to at least 40 yankee/sox games......and i never get tired of hating the yankees......however, let me say this......there were many yankee teams i respected....however, i can not say that now.....
              Nope ive never been to Yankee Stadium or Fenway. But honestly I would love to go to either one and I would wear my pinstripes proud! Ive seen the Yankees many many times in Spring Training from when I lived in Florida. But never saw a regualr season game at either but once again would love to!! And honestly can you say that what AROD did against the Blue Jays has never happened before?? AROD is a high profile player and anything he does will get media attention like no other ball player in the league.. Well except for Barry Bonds maybe

Comment

Nope ive never been to Yankee Stadium or Fenway. But honestly I would love to go to either one and I would wear my pinstripes proud! Ive seen the Yankees many many times in Spring Training from when I lived in Florida. But never saw a regualr season game at either but once again would love to!! And honestly can you say that what AROD did against the Blue Jays has never happened before?? AROD is a high profile player and anything he does will get media attention like no other ball player in the league.. Well except for Barry Bonds maybe
                i have never heard of it before other than in high school to be honest....I just think it is unprofessional....especially for a future hall of famer...

You absolutely have to attend a sox/yanks game......I am going in august, but also live in florida now so i can not get to them like i used to.....

i suggest even going to fenway and you can still wear your stripes since there are many of each at the opposing stadium....

Comment

i have never heard of it before other than in high school to be honest....I just think it is unprofessional....especially for a future hall of famer...

You absolutely have to attend a sox/yanks game......I am going in august, but also live in florida now so i can not get to them like i used to.....

i suggest even going to fenway and you can still wear your stripes since there are many of each at the opposing stadium....
                  Yeah I have always wanted to go to both.. Only regualr season games i have been to are the Braves and the Marlins so thats not saying much at all I agree that it is unprofessional what he did but IMHO if anyone other than AROD would have do it then the media wouldnt be talking about it as much as they are..

Comment

Working...
                  X