• Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday: Dog Day Afternoon

YTD 5-5 +1.76 units
    all plays 1*

Faves 1-0 +1.0 units
    Dogs 4-4 +1.86 units
    Totals 0-1 -1.1 units

I won 0.73 units yesterday as I went 1-1 on dogs, losing on the Dodgers but winning a huge +173 on the Angels as the Yankees continue to be given asinine lines. I love three dogs today.

1* Braves +125
    I'm astonished Atlanta is the dog here. They're at home, have a better record and a hotter pitcher. While the Braves are in a small slump, pitcher Davies has been great. He gave up only one earned run in two of his last three starts and I rate him slightly better right now than Hamels.

1* Diamondbacks +125
    I love going against big name pitchers because the public tends to overbet them. While Oswalt has pitched well, the lousy Astros are only 6-5 in his starts. Arizona's Livan Hernandez has been excellent, giving up only one earned run in FOUR OF HIS LAST FIVE STARTS. Add in that Arizona is at home, five games over .500 and Houston has LOST SEVEN IN A ROW, this seems an obvious play to me.

1* Angels +122
    I honestly don't understand why the Yankees are continuing to be treated like the best team in baseball. They're not very good. They are now five games under .500. In the meantime, the Angels are winning about every game they play and Lackey may be their best pitcher. He's 7-3 with a sensational 2.39 ERA and gave up just one earned run combined in his last two starts. I won with the Angels yesterday and don't see why they won't deliver at another inflated price today.

Opinion only:
    Pirates (Cincy might be the worst team in baseball)

gl today Gris---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck 2day gris
      dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

i had a very good day with two of my three dogs winning and hitting my NBA play, too.

But my reason for posting is to just keep asking why people are laying these incredible numbers on the Yankees. I've been around a long time but I just don't get it. They show no signs of life but they are still being bet like the best team in baseball.

Keep going against them.

Comment

nice job today man.Thinking the same thing about the Yankees
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment