PICK: IOWA (CFB Sat) Write-up
    Bodog Line
    The Animal | bio
    PICK: Oakland Athletics Write-up
    Bodog Line
    JB Sports | bio - (won 5 straight)
    PICK: Carolina Panthers
    Bodog Line

For the Animal pick is actually Oakland - 1 1/2 runs if you read the writeup;the Animal usually doesn't lay huge moneylines like 280.
    Last edited by savage1; 08-29-2003, 06:47 PM.

Comment

animal 3 Units on Oakland Athletics -1½ -150 (Kennedy - L, Hudson -R)

Veteran “Animal” subscribers know how I just drool about Oakland probable Tim Hudson. The A’s are now an incredible 33-6 in the last 39 starts made by Tim Hudson, arguably the best pitcher in baseball if you go by team records. Hudson was hit on the hand by a line drive two starts ago and took seven days off before his next outing. That resulted in six innings at Toronto without allowing an earned run to a lineup just slightly better than Tampa Bay. I know the Devil Rays have been making some noise lately but this is reality with Joe Kennedy. The Rays are 2-9 in his last 11 starts and Kennedy’s 26:21 K/BB ratio isn’t exactly intimidating. In his last three starts against Oakland, Kennedy is 0-2 allowing 23 hits and 13 earned runs in 17 2/3rd innings. The A’s are 23-5 with Hudson, who is 4-0 lifetime against Tampa Bay. Oakland is now 101-48 the last two years at home while the A’s are 10-1 with the Devil Rays in the Bay area the last three seasons. In fact, Oakland is 17-4 the last three years anywhere in this series. The A’s have won 10 of their last 12 and are gunning for seven straight tonight (six of last seven wins by two runs or more). The A’s are 7-0 with Hudson this year facing teams out of the AL East and they have outscored those teams on average 6.3 to 1.9. Oakland is 49-18 with Hudson since 1997 if he allowed one earned run or less in his last outing. A’s on the run-line tonight -1 ½ runs.

Comment

texas sportswire- CINCI REDS

Comment

I agree

savage. -1 1/2 is a great pick on the Oakland game. I post the full -280 line. Reason why is my bookie only takes the straight money line. But if he did gave me the -1 1/2 run line I would be all over that.

Oakland should win this game easy.
          :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
          X