No announcement yet.

Chado's "HUGE" NHL Futures Winner!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good like with the Sens Chado! I hope they win as well,. I like how the NHL has had fresh faces and teams on the cup the past couple years(Lightning, Canes) It makes it more exciting I think. Anyhow, hope you win Bud!

Comment

gl chado!

Comment

hope the future is bright for you !!
        dave
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

on it big puck man !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

just saw this bud... GL ! I think the western home ice advantage plays huge..... like Anaheim to win it all... although i do believe that Ottawa can hang with Detroit in a 7 game series on long rest. I don't think they can handle Anaheim physically and being on the road... just my two cents buddy! what the hell do i know .......... anyways, I hope you hit your big +500 !

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
              You got any leans to the Cup??? Looking to make a series bet for a little action. Thanks in advance!!

Anybody else got opinions?....also welcome those!!! Thanks to everybody!!
              Right here pal....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I HAVE THE DUCKS TO WIN THE CUP AT 7-1 BUT I do LIKE OTT. TO WIN IT ALL WISH I WOULD HAVE PICK THEM TOO THEY WERE HIGHER ODDS AT THE BEGIING OF THE PLAYOFFS BUT I WILL PROBALY BACK MY BET UP WITH OTT. THEY I CANNOT LOSE HE BET AND IF THE DUCKS WIN THAT A PLUS FOR ME RIGHTTTT ,,,RIGHT THANKS FOR POSTING GLLLLLLL
                GET-R-DON PEACE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Love the Sens man.... GL buddy bring it home
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Well ... I'm against ya' on this one but Good Luck buddy!

I like the Ducks in 5 or 6!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Well ... I'm against ya' on this one but Good Luck buddy!

I like the Ducks in 5 or 6!
                      5 or 6? Maybe 7 but no way in 5....

Ottawa needs to at least win 1 in Anaheim of these first two games for them to be sitting pretty...if they lose both in Anaheim they are toast IMO....

The Sens have won 16 straight on the road....last road loss was on April 10th vs. the Leafs of all teams....

Ottawa has 3 lines that are too much of a force for the Ducks IMO...

we will just have to wait and see....should be a great series and extremely exciting to watch!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The Sens have won 16 straight on the road....last road loss was on April 10th vs. the Leafs of all teams....

actually- the Sens have only won 4 in a row on the road...they lost to NJ in game #2 and also lost to NJ near the end of the reg. season- they also lost to PITT ... not to bust your balls or nothing- Ottawa is 12-3 in their last 15 on the road since their 4-3 loss to Toronto....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          5 or 6? Maybe 7 but no way in 5....

Ottawa needs to at least win 1 in Anaheim of these first two games for them to be sitting pretty...if they lose both in Anaheim they are toast IMO....

Ottawa has 3 lines that are too much of a force for the Ducks IMO...

we will just have to wait and see....should be a great series and extremely exciting to watch!!!
                          Well i guess that is where we differ. I have Anaheim winning the 1st 2 @ home and splitting in Ottawa meaning ... IMO they are up 3-1 and heading home for game 5.

Comment

..... GL with the play Chado .... I am on the other side by chance ... took Anaheim @ Bally's in Vegas at 5/1 for a dollar earlier in the year and was just wondering what your opinion was on the Cup ...... GL Chado

Fenway
                            MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
                            Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
                            Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
                            Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
                            5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
                            NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

Working...