Auburn/usc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn/usc

What is the felling about this game? I would like to get some feed back.

CRL 9

USC has in my humble opinion the finest front 7 on defense in the nation , but with that being said they will need them against the finest stable of running backs in the nation also .

Auburns a tough place to play and a cross country trip doesnt help matters a bit . I would pass here and leave this one alone but my gut feeling is that the Tigers prevail [ not talking point spread ] .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I thought the line on this would be at least 7 and was really surprised (Like the huge Nebraska spread). I think it's a trap and I am planning on hammering USC.

Not only their Defensive front, MM but their O-Line is stout also.

Comment

I was looking at this game early on and I like Auburn at home. I am thinking there D will be the difference at home.

Comment

Auburn rolls. This line came out at 6' and is now down to 3'. No Carson Palmer this year will be the difference. I think it will take a while for USC to adjust to a different QB. If Auburn plays like they did agains Bama last year, they can beat just about anyone.

gl,
          rj

Comment

I think auburns run game will let them throw it down field for big chunks of yardage. plus the crowd and usc qb is still maturing. this game will be won on pure revenge and emotion by AUBURN.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

I'm a big Auburn fan and live about 20 mins. away and this looks to be a tight game but i do like the under in this game which should be a classic I like Auburn in the end cause of the running back group to wear down USC.

Comment

At first look, I also believe this game will stay UNDER. I expect it to be in the mid 30s.

Lets say Auburn 20-13.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                X