• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Wayne
    MLB 2007 140-108
    Kruise Rec 31-14
    Combined 171-122
    NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      NHL
      ---------

I have to play Buffalo. I figure, why not? They screwed me in games 1-3 by losing and i feel if i go against them now, they will screw me again. I also believe they WILL come to play tonight. They do not want to be swept/embarrassed. I think if Buffalo pulls this one out it could go 6 or 7 games at that point and i think the Sabres feel the same way as me with that thinking. Who knows, we'll see!

"Hat Trick" ( Units)

Buffalo (+160)

GOOD LUCK
      Ouch...I have took them in all 3 of the first games too and they have lost....with my luck they will finally win tonight.....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck wayne
        dave
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

good luck Wanye
          THINK BLUE

Comment

On the contrary of your reasoning Wayne...I am hoping that Ottawa realizes that they have to finish them off tonight or else they might find themselves back in Ottawa for game 6 in a "desperate" place to avoid game 7......JMHO...who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              On the contrary of your reasoning Wayne...I am hoping that Ottawa realizes that they have to finish them off tonight or else they might find themselves back in Ottawa for game 6 in a "desperate" place to avoid game 7......JMHO...who knows...
              Maybe ...BUT we both know Buffalo is a much better team than they have shown in the 1st 3 games. A couple of bounces to the puck and this series could easily be 2-1 Buffalo right now. I'm sure Ottawa wants to win but it's hard to play desperate hockey when they all know it isn't really a desperate game for them. I'm hoping the Sabres do what the Chicago Bulls did last night on the road and in a elimination game!

Comment

Maybe ...BUT we both know Buffalo is a much better team than they have shown in the 1st 3 games. A couple of bounces to the puck and this series could easily be 2-1 Buffalo right now. I'm sure Ottawa wants to win but it's hard to play desperate hockey when they all know it isn't really a desperate game for them. I'm hoping the Sabres do what the Chicago Bulls did last night on the road and in a elimination game!
                djgkdklsf.....I have butterflies in my stomach....

Comment

Chad,

I also found it interesting the other day too when you said only 3 teams have come back to win a series after being down 3-0. I commented on one being Boston and you said the other two were both in the NHL. That is what i found interesting because i did not know that BUT it also did not surprise me. The NHL is just different than the other 3 major sports. I really think a hot goaltender or a great "Team" can really have a shot at 4 straight in hockey. Most other sports you can have a pitcher, a QB or 2 hoops players dominate but in hockey it is very unique (imo). Every shift and every player has a job and even the 5th best player on the ice has the same responsibilities as the number one guy does.

I guess what i'm saying is if Buffalo plays their game tonight they can not only win but also extend this series MUCH deeper.

Comment

That desperate hockey thing though Wayne is what I had put them on in games 2 aswell as 3.......I just dont see what is going to be so different tonight....they couldnt afford to lose game 2.....(down 2-0 heading to Ottawa).....they couldnt afford to lose game 3 (down 3-0 and now can get swept)....this Sabres team has looked terrible in these playoffs and I kept giving them faith with regard to their great regualr season and they keep on disappointing me....Buffalo shouldnt have beat the Rangers in round 2 (if didnt tie game with 5 seconds left and win in OT would have been down 3-1 in the series) and they have looked even worse in this series and Ottawa has looked absolutely unstoppable going 11-2 and Emery is playing amazing and Buffalo with the highest scoring offense in the regual season cannot score goals.......................
                    Last edited by Chado1; 05-16-2007, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Good luck Wayne, I think Buffalo wins tonight

Comment

That desperate hockey thing though Wayne is what I had put them on in games 2 aswell as 3.......I just dont see what is going to be so different tonight....they couldnt afford to lose game 2.....(down 2-0 heading to Ottawa).....they couldnt afford to lose game 3 (down 3-0 and now can get swept)....this Sabres team has looked terrible in these playoffs and I kept giving them faith with regard to their great regualr season and they keep on disappointing me....Buffalo shouldnt have beat the Rangers in round 2 (if didnt tie game with 5 seconds left and win in OT would have been down 3-1 in the series) and they have looked even worse in this series and Ottawa has looked absolutely unstoppable going 11-2 and Emery is playing amazing and Buffalo with the highest scoring offense in the regual season cannot score goals.......................
                        You are probably right. I just have to give Buffalo one more shot with my money here. All year when i saw them they were a tough, gritty and very talented team that seemed to be on a mission. I think they are the type of team down 3-0 that will play harder than they have all year to get this win. They never quit.The coach and team is built that way and i think they show up tonight.

Comment

good luck wayne

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

You are probably right. I just have to give Buffalo one more shot with my money here. All year when i saw them they were a tough, gritty and very talented team that seemed to be on a mission. I think they are the type of team down 3-0 that will play harder than they have all year to get this win. They never quit.The coach and team is built that way and i think they show up tonight.
                              Right you were my friend....nice call.....3-0 Buffalo!!!

Comment

Right you were my friend....nice call.....3-0 Buffalo!!!
                                Sorry man....didnt mean to jinx you...just let my emotions get the best of me....I apologize my friend....

Comment

Working...
                                X