anyone liken the write-in game early??YANKS WHITESOXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #55nj
    Savage...I didnt see that thread but aint that the truth...I have ok luck w/ o/u's on every # but 9 1/2....I feel better betting a 10 or 11 then I do a 9 1/2.....good luck today...I'm just gonna avoid all 9 1/2 games
    We ought to start an "Avoid the Over 9 1/2 Club."
    Here is my original post from the thread regarding things which happen to us when we gamble:

Here is another one which occurred already several times to me this weekend and has happened a lot over my gambling career:

When the total is exactly 9 1/2, and I play the over, it seems that about 90% of the time I lose.
    One of these days, I am going to smarten up and take each total every day that is 9 1/2 and simply play under.

Comment

i'M GONNA KEEP TRACK OF THE 9 1/2 OVER UNDER RESULTS...TODAY MY GUY ONLY HAS 1 PLAY SET AT 9 1/2 AND THATS THE CHI/NYY GAME WHICH IS CURRENTLY ON

Comment

Originally posted by #55nj
        i'M GONNA KEEP TRACK OF THE 9 1/2 OVER UNDER RESULTS...TODAY MY GUY ONLY HAS 1 PLAY SET AT 9 1/2 AND THATS THE CHI/NYY GAME WHICH IS CURRENTLY ON
        That sounds like a great idea;if a preponderance of 9 1/2 UNDERS come in, then it would make sense to start playing blanket UNDERS no matter how much it goes against our grain.
        ps As you might guess, I find it a lot easier to play an OVER in general than an UNDER.

Comment

I still think even if Yanks come back and win this game, the right line on this game based on THIS year's performances of the teams involved and NOT Yankee's reputation should have been around a pick.
          I saw a closing line of Yanks -170;why should a struggling tream no matter what their name is be a -170 favorite on the ROAD?

Comment

Working...
          X