Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Cheap Shot By Horry!!!

Asshole Is Gonna Fuck Up My Under

No doubt! What a bunch of shit! That's 2 nights in a row there has been cheap shots to end the game. These damn thugs need to learn how to take a loss and move on to the next game. Give me a fucking break guys

Comment

If I were a fan at the next Utah game and it looks like Utah is going to win the game, I would leave early b4 Stephen Jackson starts shooting his gun in the air at everyone-- lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        No doubt! What a bunch of shit! That's 2 nights in a row there has been cheap shots to end the game. These damn thugs need to learn how to take a loss and move on to the next game. Give me a fucking break guys
        Its nonsense like we've seen at the end of these games that turns people off to the NBA.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

i imagine at the high level these guys are playing at and how physical the series has been it is easy to get frustrated and do something like that.....I do not think he has a history of these things....

Comment

Whatever happened to the handshake? LOL
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              i imagine at the high level these guys are playing at and how physical the series has been it is easy to get frustrated and do something like that.....I do not think he has a history of these things....
              This isn't the first time he's (Horry) been in that situation though, you know what I mean
              Last edited by kbsooner21; 05-15-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                This isn't the first time he's (Horry) been in that situation though, you know what I mean
                heat of the battle makes good men sometimes do stupid stuff......blow a lead and all i am saying is that i understand it although i do not condone it

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  heat of the battle makes good men sometimes do stupid stuff......blow a lead and all i am saying is that i understand it although i do not condone it
                  I hear ya

Comment

The bad part is that Diaw and Stoudamire are gone for game 5...brutal

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      The bad part is that Diaw and Stoudamire are gone for game 5...brutal
                      I agree, and that'll be a shame. I understand rules are rules, but I agree 100% with what Barkley just said

Comment

Like the Jet said though, you can't make an exception to the rule, then the rule is useless next time this happens. And judging from the past few nights, the next time will probably be in one of tomorrow nights games...

Comment

SO DAVID STERN DECIDES THE WINNER OF THE SERIES?

In all likelyhood if they suspend amare and boris, spurs win

if not, suns win

BULLSHIT!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X