No announcement yet.

Im' Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im' Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys whats up?hope everyone had a profitable and nice weekend.just in case any moms look in ,id like to wish them a happy mothers day,and i know how important that is since my mom has passed on four years ago.but anyway i had a nice weekend up at cooperstown and the weather was great.i did leave you with another winner friday before i left as the NATS AND FISH went under the total of 8.5 as the NATS WON 6-0.that put our record at 32-13-3 and gave us a 9-1 week,so not to bad to take that.ok thats it for now as im pretty tired from the trip back so im going to retire early tonight.i don't expect to be around tomorrow nite with any picks as i have some business scheduled after work and my doctors appt so i won't be home until late.good luck guys with your wagers and ill see you all tuesday.
    I AM A NITWIT

Thanks Fred, great work!!!
    Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Glad to hear you had a great weekend....nice call with that uinder on Friday night....I took FLA/WASH over on Saturday night....it was 3-2 in the bot 9th and I had over 9.0 and Washington hit a walk off Grand Slam after they already tied it at 3 and won 6-3 for the over.....

Sometimes you gotta be lucky I guess....

See you Tuesday buddy!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nice job Sea!
        MLB 2007 140-108
        Kruise Rec 31-14
        Combined 171-122
        NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Glad to hear you had a great time buddy! Keep up the awesome work on the bases pal

Comment

just kidding. hope you had fun in cooperstown, it was a great weekend weather wise here in upstate ny
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

will be looking forward to your return my man.....best to ya----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X