Be Careful With Golden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Careful With Golden State

It's hard not to get caught up with the Golden State frenzy, which is one reason tonights line is up to 7. But just think back to when they beat Dallas by 18 in Game 3, their first game at home, to go up 2 games to 1. They did win Game 4, but THEY WON BY JUST 4 POINTS. It's not hard to think the same won't happen again in tonights Game 4. Everything looks the same and a 4 point win tonight, dosen't cover. I see them winning, just not by 7 or more. And I say this as a Warriors fan too, living in the Bay Area.

good luck sandman
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

This is how I'm playing it tonight. I'm taking a big risk, with my only play so far, on Utah +2.5 for the first quarter. If I'm right, then I'll try to play the Warriors on the "In Running Line" when the line will be lower than 7 if Utah is ahead then. The same might work on a half time play too.

Comment

I bet Utah early this morning
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

i got golden st in 1st halt...fans their are wild. Utah has one win on the road in the play offs. i think this series goes 7 games

Comment

yea that place will be rockin! but yes, be careful, ya know GS could be up 8 or 9, and AK or williams could toss in a bucket at the end and fuck everyone if ur layin -7. im gonna watch it and chill. gl guys
            U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

I parlayed GS ML and Anaheim Under.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I got the first quarter and I also had a little i added late on the Money Line. Right now, the Warriors are -5.5, minus 120 juice. Something tells me to wait for it to go lower or to just pass the game. Foul trouble could hurt the Warriors later on. Scary. spearit seems to be in the best position for now.

Comment

So far, so good. Now I have the Warriors with all of you. Except I have them -5 for the second half, which is the same as having them -4 for the full game.

Comment

I took em at 4 1/2 - so I am with ya!
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

These refs are terrible giving evert call to G State WARRIORS in the 2nd qu
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                      X