Mlb 5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 5/11

Well thanks to the Yankees getting BOMBED and Zambrano pitching like he was some no name scrub, we manage to only lose 1 unit on the day. I will call that a win since I was on the complete wrong side of both games and still managed to turn out ok. Onto today.

1 Unit
    San Diego - Peavy -1.5 Even Do not like laynig 1.5 runs with San Diego's offense, but the Cards look to be in a season long slump. Peavy has given up 3 earned runs in his last 3 starts. If he can stay as hot as he has been to start the year, the Cards are in for a long night.

Milwaukee - Suppan +110 Hey if it aint broke dont fix it right. Hottest team in baseball playing against yet another new starter for the Mets. Sosa has been lights out in AAA ball, but to have to come in and face this team tonight is bad luck for him. I look for Milwaukee to pul out a tight one and with the way their bullpen has been this year, its a no-brainer to go with the Brew Crew on this Friday night.

Diamondbacks - Webb -121 Sampson has been very hot for the Astros so far this year. Everyone has a bad outing and I look for tonight to be his.

Yankees(Rasner) / Mariners(Washburn) Over 9 The Yanks had to get chewed out on the plane yesterday by Torre or someone else. That was a sad display of a professional baseball team yesterday. The pitching staff is in complete disarray right now. I know Washburn only gave up 3 runs last time out vs NY and they are in pitcher friendly Safeco field, but this should be a slugfest tonight.

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Best of luck today X!

Comment

Good luck man...I think thats a good one with the Brewers...couldn't pull the trigger against my Mets though...bring em in!
      2007 Bettorschat Record

Straight Wagers: 35-26+$620.27
      Parlays: 2-5-$220.64

OVERALL: 37-31-0 +$399.63

Kaptains Cruise Record: 11-4

Comment

Gl Tonight
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL X!!!

Eagle
          Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

good luck

Comment

BOL tonight xstac...love the D-Backs and Brewers too!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl to ay today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

y-GOOD LUCK TODAY YOUNG SKYWALKER !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                  X