*** Hello Rcr ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Hello Rcr ***

After announcing Thursday that he would leave Dale Earnhardt Inc. at the end of the year, Dale Earnhardt Jr. could announce Friday that he will join Richard Childress Racing in 2008, according to FOX8 WGHP in Greensboro/High Point, N.C.

Childress has scheduled a news conference Friday at Darlington Raceway, site of the Nextel Cup Dodge Avenger 500 (Saturday, 7 p.m. ET on FOX).

Rather than drive the No. 3 car that his father, Dale Earnhardt, made famous for RCR, Earnhardt Jr. would drive the No. 33 car, according to the report. Budweiser would follow Junior from DEI to the new team.

Another FOX affiliate, FOX25 in Boston, reported that Earnhardt Jr. finalized a deal with RCR on Thursday night and that an announcement would come soon.

If the reports are accurate, NASCAR's most popular driver will partner up with Richard Childress, the same man for whom Dale Earnhardt Sr. starting driving in 1981.

Childress and Earnhardt Sr. won six Nextel Cup championships before Earnhardt was killed on the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500.

Just read this right after I posted in Wanyes IMO thread

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Oh Oh...DEI is the best...blah blah blah... Its gonna be HUGE!! BLAH BLAH BLAH... You're such a bandwagoner!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        Oh Oh...DEI is the best...blah blah blah... Its gonna be HUGE!! BLAH BLAH BLAH... You're such a bandwagoner!!
        Find where I ever said DEI is the best

Comment

doc,

i gotta give KB some credit. he isnt a front runner. Dale Jr never has won jack in neck car. infact he hasnt even been in the top 5 before. i dont think
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            doc,

i gotta give KB some credit. he isnt a front runner. Dale Jr never has won jack in neck car. infact he hasnt even been in the top 5 before. i dont think

that is true... Jr is only a C driver at best.... I'm sorry KB, i apologize!

Comment

doc,

2003 finished 3rd

2004 finished 5th

NEXT QUESTION!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                2003 finished 3rd

2004 finished 5th

NEXT QUESTION!

3rd is the 2 best loser.

5th is embarrassing!!!

NEXT QUESTION!!
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

This coming from a Yankees fan that lives in Florida

Comment

that is true... Jr is only a C driver at best.... I'm sorry KB, i apologize!

sorry to go against ya here Doc. but you were wrong. thank you for apologizing though.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

3rd is the 2 best loser.

5th is embarrassing!!!

NEXT QUESTION!!
                      Nice, so you go to saying he's never finished in top 5. I tell you he has twice. Then you rip on me

Comment

i said i didnt think he did. Try reading what i wrote u tool....LMAO
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i said i didnt think he did. Try reading what i wrote u tool....LMAO
                          yes, i know, and then you rip me for correcting you. nice

Comment

Working...
                          X