What is wrong with Grady Little?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with Grady Little?

The Marlins have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th and he decides to pitch to Willingham and he goes yard for a 3 run walk-off???

Is it just me or wouldnt it have been smart for them to intentionally walk him to load the bases and set up the double play???

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

I was saying the same thing. The whole game they were talking about how Lowe throws groundball outs.

Comment

Grady is still as stupiod as he was in Boston
      THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
        Grady is still as stupiod as he was in Boston
        No shit....these are fuckin fundamentals of coaching....!!!!

Comment

chado if only we could coach these teams and get paid millions of dollars to fuck things up. I already wrote in my post today that Grady Little is a dumbass because no matter how bad Willingham has sucked today, he's still a decent hitter and I wouldnt trust him with a base open. Derek Lowe was pitching into the 9th innings, Willingham was bound to catch up with one and read Lowe and thats exactly what he did. Wat Little should have done was A.) pinch hit Jeff Kent when he pinched hit Olmedo Saenz. That was error #1... B.) he should have never let Derek Lowe go out for the 9th. So what your throwing a shoutout, grow some balls, he was up close to 100 pitches, get a fresh arm in there like Broxton... when it was 2nd and 3rd, he should have walked willingham to face Aaron Boone and set up the double play there while at the same time bringing the outfield in as much as they could to avoid a ball over their heads. That way a shallow fly ball wouldnt get the runner to advance from 3rd base, and a ground ball would be a force at any base even if they couldnt get the double play, get the out at home. Finally, Joe Borchard would have been up for Marlins and he hadnt done anything all day so at that point you could have taken Lowe out and brought in Broxton or you could have gotten a ground ball from Borchard or have him fly out he didnt do anything all day and hes much less dangerous than Willingham. I mean I'd take half the money Grady Little makes to be the coach of an MLB team. The shit some of these managers do it so stupid. Grady is up there with the Toronto Blue Jays manager. There's another idiot, dont even get me going on him and the time he lost me $400 because he doesnt know when and who to bring in after Halladay has thrown a gem. morons
          Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
          1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
            chado if only we could coach these teams and get paid millions of dollars to fuck things up. I already wrote in my post today that Grady Little is a dumbass because no matter how bad Willingham has sucked today, he's still a decent hitter and I wouldnt trust him with a base open. Derek Lowe was pitching into the 9th innings, Willingham was bound to catch up with one and read Lowe and thats exactly what he did. Wat Little should have done was A.) pinch hit Jeff Kent when he pinched hit Olmedo Saenz. That was error #1... B.) he should have never let Derek Lowe go out for the 9th. So what your throwing a shoutout, grow some balls, he was up close to 100 pitches, get a fresh arm in there like Broxton... when it was 2nd and 3rd, he should have walked willingham to face Aaron Boone and set up the double play there while at the same time bringing the outfield in as much as they could to avoid a ball over their heads. That way a shallow fly ball wouldnt get the runner to advance from 3rd base, and a ground ball would be a force at any base even if they couldnt get the double play, get the out at home. Finally, Joe Borchard would have been up for Marlins and he hadnt done anything all day so at that point you could have taken Lowe out and brought in Broxton or you could have gotten a ground ball from Borchard or have him fly out he didnt do anything all day and hes much less dangerous than Willingham. I mean I'd take half the money Grady Little makes to be the coach of an MLB team. The shit some of these managers do it so stupid. Grady is up there with the Toronto Blue Jays manager. There's another idiot, dont even get me going on him and the time he lost me $400 because he doesnt know when and who to bring in after Halladay has thrown a gem. morons
            Couldnt have said it better myself CML...is just baffles me how these men get to a manager postition that they are in and more surpisingly stay there with bonehead moves made over and over....?.......?

Comment

beats me dude.. now im not saying the dodgers would have not lost that game, im just saying, if you follow the directions to playing baseball, it might have altered the outcome, who knows, aaron boone could have come out and hit a double, or even a single, we will never know, but its the fact that Grady Little didnt even try to win the game as he left first base open with a heavy bat in Willingham
              Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
              1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Working...
              X