This is like stealing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is like stealing

Currently, 38-37 ATS............The Suns -5.5 over SA............the Spurs will get run off the court tonight. No way they get 2 in Phoenix.

Originally posted by Don Wallace
    Currently, 38-37 ATS............The Suns -5.5 over SA............the Spurs will get run off the court tonight. No way they get 2 in Phoenix.
    Dude its the NBA...anything can happen in this "lack of effort" thug league....GL with the play....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I am not saying you are wrong, but why is it such a steal when SA is 7-2 ATS against Phoenix the last 3 years in games played in Phoenix?
      If SA defeats Phoenix in this series, it would be far from an upset.

Comment

Good Luck Don
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

A Steal! A Lock! A GOY! No other info of why you are liking it except:
            the Spurs will get run off the court tonight. No way they get 2 in Phoenix.

Right or wrong- your steal may cost fellow siters some money, It is tuff enuff to take a side and provide reasoning and win. Much tougher to tail anyone with your reasoning of no way is this gonna happen! Good Luck!
            Last edited by Spearit; 05-08-2007, 01:05 PM.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck tonight young skywalker !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

If you really believe the Spurs get blown out of the water tonight then you really must like the Under. Also, I wonder what you thought might happen to the Spurs in game 1. Have you noticed or not notice the fact that the Spurs always play the Suns tough. IMHO, this game will be closer than you think! GL to, and one of us will win, as I am opposite you!
                5* 0-0
                4* 0-0
                3* 1-0
                2* 1-0
                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Yeah, Ok

Comment

good call---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sorry, I dont always take the time to divulge my reasoning for why I might be on a particular side. I just dont interact on this site that much. There is a lot of negative energy here, but now that I have the time I guess I will explain my methods for how I handicapp the NBA playoffs. Years ago I read in the Goldsheet that the SU loser in the playoffs covered at 56% a clip the next game out. This is long term stuff, I mean the numbers where over 15 to 20 years of playoff history. So, I developed a handicapping approach based on this theory. I focus exclusively on the higher seed off a loss. There are 4 situations I look for 1] Play on any higher seed off a game one loss 2] Play on any higher seed off a game two loss. Reasoning, these teams generally play harder to get there home court advantage back next game out. 3] Play on any higher seed off 2 consecutive losses. Reasoning, its inherently difficult to beat a team 3 times in a row. Not gonna say it does not happen, but the higher seed is just in a better situation with home court advantage to prevent 3 straight losses. 4] Play on any higher seed off a 20 pt or more loss. Reasoning, is pretty self-explanatory. One caveat, when a team goes down 1-3 in a series..............I am finished with them! Now I realize this post will generate a lot of smart ass comments and negative bullshit, hence is why I never take the time to provide reasoning. Research the numbers for yourself, I went 16-8 last year in the playoffs. Over the last 10 to 15 years I have lost a few times, but I did not take a beating or anything. Sports wagering defies logic, so I have a very mechanically approach that most people would not agree with. I did not play in the first round this year, I am 54% on my bankroll for hoops this season. I am just having a tough time, so to get out the year on the plus side of the ledger, I am basically done until football season. Theres nothing more aggravating than giving back my winnings in the last few months on the NBA season. I dont wager on baseball, so I am just picking my spots to get in and cash here and there.

Comment

Good call DW. I don't think you need to have an explanation as to why you pick a team. GL

Comment

Working...
                        X