No announcement yet.

Clemens signs 28 million with yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing there's no roof on Yankee Stadium. No way can that guy's head fit indoors, the freakin attention-whore money grubbin bastid.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

like anyone in this forum wouldn't do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

I have heard alot of players say that they would not disrespect the game.TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NO I WOULD NOT I WOULD GO TO SPRING TRAINING AND LET THE TEAM KNOW I AM GOING TO BE THERE THE ENTIRE YEAR.YEAH THE $$$$$$$ IS GREAT BUT THIS FUTURE HALL OF FAMER SHOULD RESPECT THE GAME OF BASEBALL AND NOT KEEP 3 0R MORE TEAMS HOPING HE PLAYS FOR THEM ALL YEAR LONG BDS
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

i forgot to mention to tincan that he is about to run outta drivers in survivor.....lmao
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

I am pretty sure I wouldn't "retire" 4 times, only to set up a giant media adoration blitz, courting and teasing several franchises, ending in a dog-and-pony style parade triumphing my return, 4 years in a row. Some teams actually have to plan budgets in the off-season, and prepare a rotation.

Every one here would take the money, and the guy is worth it, in tix sales and merch alone, but a little humility would seem nice.

It's all about Roger, all-Roger, all the time, and its been awhile since he or the Yankees have won anything, so maybe, just maybe, all of this self-serving, ego-thumping, chest-beating is a little over the top.

PS Yanks will not win WS this year...again
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Did anyone hear Suzyn Waldman on the Yankee radio telecast during the game yesterday when they announced it? They played it on WEEI in Boston today...absolutely hysterical...she sounded like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally....
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Clemens Is No Team Player!!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT 28 MILLION DOLLARS AND THATS IT
                  THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                  your word is your bond

Comment

Another feeble attempt to buy there way to the playoffs. And then go home.

27 million to much!

One day Clemens will walk out to the mound and have to look at his jersey just to figure out what team he's playing for.

Comment

Working...
                    X