No-No in the Bronx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-No in the Bronx?

Thru 5, Wang hasn't been touched. 99% of the time, these posts result in jinxing the no-no, and since I have OVER 11, I need a lot of help
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Perfect thru 6. 18 up. 18 down. 9 to go.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Quiet everyone.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Now 6-0 Yanks bottom 6, 2 on, 2 out, probably need Yanks to get 12 for my over to hit.

Comment

lets go ms top of the order get us 2 or 3 here!
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I'm with you Jimmy. That 6 run inning gives us a chance. Blast that nono and score a few

Comment

Perfect after 7

Comment

With me being a yankee fan its nice to see a pitcher in pinstripes go out and perform like Wang is right now.. It doesnt matter if he makes this game perfect or gets a no-no.. Im just thrilled to see it! Lets go Wang!!

Comment

Perfect game,no hitter and shutout gone all in 1 pitch.. Broussard just went yard..

Comment

cmonn big inning yanks!
                  twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Cairo Pinch-hitting for ARod with 2 on?

Does Torre have the Under?

Comment

IM NOT SURE YOU JINX A NO HITTER....Those are pretty rare and when successful over ride all jnx techniques. i can see the headline in the paper on Sunday.

Mariners barely touch WANG!

Comment

Working...
                      X