Kentucky Derby Eve Bases.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Derby Eve Bases.........

well i know i have not been around in a week but its not because of a bad streak.monday i had another reoccuring health problem and had to be taken from work to the hospital.many of you know about my heart problems and thak god all those tests came back normal.it seems to have been a imbalance of my meds and with it being warm monday morning and me being dressed with to many jackets it just did something to my system and i was really grey looking and light headed,but im back today so lets get back to winning again.

SD/FLA.OVER 8.5,LOVE THIS GAME AND WILL BE A 1 AND A HALF TIMES THE NORMAL 100.00 WAGER

OAKLAND-130,SAME AS THE ABOVE WAGER

TORONTO EVEN-NORMAL

RECORD 20-11-3

+720.00

GOOD LUCK
    I AM A NITWIT

Thanks sea....nice to see you back aswell....hope all is well with your health.....GL tonight on the bases my friend!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Glad to hear things are ok and you are back. Good Luck
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

GL Sea and hope you felling better!
        MLB 2007 140-108
        Kruise Rec 31-14
        Combined 171-122
        NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

good luck 2nite and take care of your health. glad you are ok
          dave
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Take care of yourself, s.o.r.
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

gl Sea O----hope all is better with ya now....take it easy my friend...........sail along slowly and carefully.......best to ya.....kapt

PS---re your question in my thread, I've been fine, just have the damn flu right now, but all is well....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Fred!!!

Eagle
                Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

seaofred. Heart first, picks second. Glad you are OK. Good Luck on both fronts.

Comment

Good Luck Seao.
                    THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

well not a bad return as we win the two large bets and lose the small one going 2-1 on the nite.thanks guys that contributed in the thread.
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                      X