MLB 5/4 Big Play Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 5/4 Big Play Inside

Had a blah day yesterday and it had to happen sometime. Good thing that prop bet on the Warriors at +1100 to win the series came through. Onto to day in baseball though.

5 Units
    Atlanta - Smoltz -150 First I need to say that it will not stay at this price for very long. It may have gone up already in some cases and I suggest jumping on it before it goes back up to the -170 it opened at.
    Secondly, Atlanta is one of the best teams in baseball right now. Now I know McCann might not play and Wickman is on the DL, but that means nothing tonight. That Saltalamacchia kid is actually a nice find as a third option at catcher. This is the reason that bum LaRoche is gone and the never was Horacio Ramirez was traded. We have backups for Wickman and very solid ones at that.
    The Dodgers were my pick to win the West and quite easily at that. They have won 2 in a row but only 4 of their last 10. They are not as solid a team in the early goings as I would have thought. The hitting is just not there right now. Atlanta on the other hand has had less than 8 hits in a game just once in their last 12 games! They have been on fire to start the year. They have lost just one of their last 4 series openers and that is they key here. Atlanta wins this one and makes it 5 straight series openers.
    Atlanta 6 LA 3

3 Units
    Baltimore - Bedard -110 Nice price on a true stud. Last time out I made the play on Paul Byrd saying he just knows how to get people out. Well Bedard can do the same thing. Erik Bedard will control the matchups tonight on the heavy left hand hitting Indians team.

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units