Betting Playoff Baskets -- Money Line 1Q and 1H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting Playoff Baskets -- Money Line 1Q and 1H

I wrote yesterday that I may have found something which has looked like a money maker so far, betting First Quarter and First Half MoneyLine plays on the team that needs to win this playoff game the most. If you can, take a look at what I wrote about this in my thread yesterday. That should clarify everything for you.

I didn't have time to post anything for the first quarter and half but at the last minute I played TORONTO 1Q -1.5 and TORONTO 1H -2. The reason these were not MoneyLine plays was because Toronto was the favorite and would be laying even more juice playing the Money Line. These type of games you have to play ATS. GOOD Luck to anyone who figured this out and followed me

gl Sandy

Comment

How about quarters(2nd 3rd and 4th) going UNDER the posted total. They have been very nice..Good info Sand!!

Comment

Nice work Sandy!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Golden State -- next game both SU and ATS for second hal i her.

I have been so busy, I should have sent it when almost finished it. The only thing to add is that I DID PLAY NEW JERSEY -2.5 POINTS FOR THE 4TH QUARTER. This play is based on how Jersey closed out the third quarter big.

Bryce. I don't do totals because they are too upredictable and I don't know much about them either. The next play for the New Jersey/Toronto game whould have been on Jersey to come back and win the game outright. I just don't see this happening tonight. Had New Jersey closed the first half strong, then I would have played them for the second half and fourth quarter,

Golden State is a hard game to pick. I'm taking a chance, playing them on the MoneyLine for both the first quarter and first half. I also plan to play GState for the full game, plus the big points, and on the Money Line too. This should come out OK with some extra points from the Warrors.

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. Although, the GState game is still open to play

Comment

Working...
          X